• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Mount & Blade dont mind if i do

    Mount & Blade dont mind if i do


    dont mind if i do

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Ymira

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Harvesting season

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:11 PM PST

    Not this time my friends

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Found our king, brave swadians

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    I'm so sorry, didn't mean to interrupt

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Taking ownership of a town..? (Playing with Floris)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    So I've decided to help a claimant, and I only just convinced the lord of Suno to join us, so Suno is owned by us now, my fief is currently just a castle and a village, and I wanted to take Suno instead, since it's a town, towns are cool, I didn't find an option to take over the town, the lord doesn't want to exchange a town for any castles/villages so I'm unsure what to do..

    submitted by /u/Shlrker
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping the map on your screen?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Hello there,

    As the most of you will know Mount and Blade Warband allows you to see certain information on your screen when you press backspace. This function also allows you to see the minimap. When you press backspace again, the information goes away.

    I have seen people still using the minimap after getting rid of the other information. I am wondering if there is a some kind function to keep the minimap on screen when fighting and such!

    submitted by /u/CaffeineAndKush99
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the OP things you do in Warband?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    I mean other than sending out 16 companions for RtR, what other absurd beneficial things do you do?

    submitted by /u/spareamint
    [link] [comments]

    What city do you like to make your capital when you conquer Calradia?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    I always like to use Dhirim due to its centrality

    submitted by /u/CalmDownLevelUp
    [link] [comments]

    New Forums are up now! Coming with a 60% sale on all titles

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Go home ps4 you’re drunk

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Looking for a specific mod

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:19 AM PST

    I remember downloading a mod off the steam workshop where at a certain point in the game an invasion happens where knights in black armour come in a mess everything up. What's this mod called? I can't find it anymore.

    submitted by /u/FeelingFly
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find the new Star Wars mod?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Hello! I am looking for a new Beta Star Wars mod that is an updated version of the old one. I can't find it. If anyone has the link to where I can download it please comment it below. Thanks! :3

    submitted by /u/BillThePill57120
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about supporting a claimant and starting a rebel faction

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:57 AM PST

    This is my second playthrough with mount and blade native module and I had plans going into it to either start with the Rhodoks and have them conquer the map or find the Lord of Veluca claimant and try and politic him to the top. However, when I renounced my oath to the King and took up the cause of the claimant, it started a new red faction, similar to what I experienced in my first playthrough when I wasn't as careful with politicking. Compared to starting my own kingdom, there's a couple things I don't quite understand about this feature.

    1) How do you headquarter the rebel faction? In other words, when I try to hold a feast, the wife says "We should establish court before we throw a feast". I went ahead and conquered 2 towns just to give one to Lord Kastor of Veluca and still couldn't throw a feast.

    2) How do you settle a dispute between Lord Kastor and another vassal? I can only find Lord Kastor in my party menu and there is no dialogue option to address the "quarrel".

    3) Every time I conquer land to give to one of the vassals, I get wild fluctuations in relations from different lords that resent my choice. This is quite frustrating since I intended to be careful with politics this time around. Since I've only played this on native, is there a mod that would make the politics more enjoyable for supporting a rebel faction?

    4) Any insights for salvaging this playthrough would be appreciated. I was just about to give up and start a new campaign because none of this was what I was expecting. If I continue it, I think I'm leaning towards abandoning the rebellion and supporting one of the other factions besides the Rhodoks because I ruined relations with the King.

    submitted by /u/-Astral_Weeks-
    [link] [comments]

    Cant turn off cheatmenu in Nova Aetas

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Turned on cheatmenu in nova aetas to get some quick renown, want to turn it off again, but it wont let me, have tried all the commands with cheats both enabled and not in the starting menu, anyone know how to turn it off? Thanks

    submitted by /u/MartinMT03
    [link] [comments]

    Meme of the day. Menavlion guy has only 7 armor.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    What are some Underrated/Hidden Gems Singleplayer Mods

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Was recently playing through Aut Caesar aut nihil and felt it was an interesting and wonderful experience. Thought it would be great for the community to have a discussion on underrated mods.

    submitted by /u/Mekaki
    [link] [comments]

    After seeing the recent video of stone machine gun dude, and reading a comment to it mentioning 1000 stat man, I have to ask: Who are most legendary warriors of Calradia?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:39 PM PST

    VIKING CONQUEST SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:50 PM PST

    *sorry for the bad english, its not my main language*

    Can I run de VC dlc with the same system that i played warband?

    submitted by /u/ZhedenKy
    [link] [comments]

    How do I merge the "custom troop tree" mod with a different mod? I'd like to merge it with Warsword conquest.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:31 PM PST

    I know it's a complicated process, but I'd like to know regardless and maybe try it out. I've been wanting to get into the modules system for modding.

    submitted by /u/Peepeepoopooman1202
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment