• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Mount & Blade Sadly it really do be like that

    Mount & Blade Sadly it really do be like that


    Sadly it really do be like that

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:49 PM PST

    The attendance of the Viking Conquest DLC multiplayer match on 14 Dec, 2014

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:44 AM PST

    have you ever heard the tale of stone machine gun guy?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:57 PM PST

    I think I'm the only black guy who plays M&B?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:34 PM PST

    It's rough being black on this game with all the trolls and actual racists. I used to use white skins, just to not draw unnecessary attention or weird eyes to myself, but I eventually embraced it and went black. I get called the n word every now and then when I go beast-mode, but most people think I'm still white and just using the skin for lols like every other person who uses it. I don't tell them that I'm not cuz it's just so weird being the only one in a server filled with racists and shit. It's sad that I can't feel welcome on a game that I grew up on and still play to this day, constantly. Is there any other black person who plays M&B? Any minorities in general? Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/ComplexSwim
    [link] [comments]

    I animated the concept art

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:51 AM PST

    Art is official bannerlord art. I don't own it. I just animated it . Tell me what you think?

    Also in wallpaper engine.

    https://reddit.com/link/ett4lw/video/wy4fiffgfyc41/player

    submitted by /u/uguranlar
    [link] [comments]

    The lovely marnid

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Guardian Angel

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Best Castle in Warband

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Best version of ACOK to play?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    So, I've decided that once I'm finished with my current playthrough of native, I'd like to start playing around with mods, since there seems to be a lot of really good ones out there. One of the mods I've been eyeing is ACOK. I've watched some videos about it and it looks really good, but I've also been seeing a lot of complaints that the latest version of the mod is pretty bad, with a lot of bugs and broken or removed features. What version would you guys say is the best or at least the most playable?

    submitted by /u/TheCrusaderComrade
    [link] [comments]

    Just had a chance to start Warband which have been sitting in my library since forever. Opted for a female character - here's my collection of imprisoned lords!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    The corona virus might kill us all before Bannerlord comes out.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:59 AM PST

    PoP: Broke My Own Kingdom?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    So I messed up and took a castle way too early (it was just too poorly defended not to). I immediately got blitzed by the whole kingdom who originally owned it. Whatever, it was a fun fight.

    The problem is, I made my own kingdom and now I feel like it's broken. It said I had no where to hold court, but the kingdom still exists. There's no option to become a vassal anywhere else that I can see, no one will give me merc offers anymore, and I even tried to propose marriage (my character is female) and the guy said he didn't think my ruler (me) would approve.

    Is there any way to undo this, become a vassal, or anything? I don't want to restart, I'm not above cheating it at this point either.

    submitted by /u/ecish
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find joayah in Burglen and I dont know what to look for.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Brutal DLC

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:29 AM PST

    any of you play viking conquest here?

    submitted by /u/pablo_jab
    [link] [comments]

    Only in PoP

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:22 AM PST

    Speed > Damage & Reach

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    I've been playing betalord and I noticed that if I have a small sword or dagger and someone comes at me with a maul or 2H axe, all I have to do is parry the first strike. From there I just walk towards them and spam attacks. The short bladed weapons are so quick that most people I've tried this on haven't been able to block me, let alone get a counter hit in.

    Also, the fact that big 2H weapons usually broadcast their attack makes that first parry really easy.

    Is there something I'm missing? I like doing this but it feels kind of weird that cheapo archers have a melee advantage against 2H fighters.

    submitted by /u/dirtyLizard
    [link] [comments]

    1257 Enhanced world map performance

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:05 PM PST

    I'm having frame rate issues when travelling the world map on 1257 Enhanced, 'are there any tips to improve performance? For some background I've clocked about 600 hours on my ancient laptop across various mods including AWOIAF, Floris and 1257 and not had issues like this before. Combat has no issues at all. Thank you in advance, kind regards.

    submitted by /u/aaronrizz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment