• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Mount & Blade 300 ping is my excuse

    Mount & Blade 300 ping is my excuse


    300 ping is my excuse

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:25 AM PST

    War of Rhodoks Independence [GIF]

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Mount and Blade never changes

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Fan made ‘Mount and Blade Butterlord’ series I’m making for you guys. I don’t have any animation background, just a lot of free time. What are your thoughts?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Rhodokian Ridgeback

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Remember when they still delayed Bannerlord but we got an update for NW with a new faction?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Rhodok Veteran Crossbowgirl

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:42 AM PST

    How?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    An unbiased comparison

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord |Sturgia is Awesome! -Bannerlord Captain Mo...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Got a nice relation with my town

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Short: Mount and Blade online experience

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Is it possible to customize Warband accesories in the Modules folder (like in Viking Conquest)?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:42 AM PST

    In Viking Conquest, there's a cheat menu that allows you to buy the crafts you want directly from the cheat menu (food, armor, weapons, and armor/clothing you can't directly buy from trading with locals).

    Is there a way, using the Modules folder (I'm playing on PC, by the way) to personalize the accessories you can by. For example, you can't buy rich outfits directly from the marketplace, but perhaps you could change that via the textures/modules folder????

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/lonewolfandthenight
    [link] [comments]

    Rome At War - Finishing off some deserters

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Help please

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    I am playing vanilla Warband and just taken my 3rd castle. I am helping Arwa the Pearled One take over the Sarranid Sultanate. I gave the castle to her as I already had 2 and didn't want stretch my forces thin. There are 32 troops in there and I don't know how to give her more (no option when I talk to her) and I can't manage the garrison. Am I fucked? Should I let them retake the castle then swoop in to kill their small force?

    submitted by /u/mothglue
    [link] [comments]

    Linux on a Chromebook

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Anyone have any luck making M&B run on any of the newer chromebooks? I followed a bunch of guides but could never make it happen. I never expected to play on quality settings but even if I were able to try some mods like Ice and Fire or third age on min settings I'd be super happy.

    submitted by /u/KingDamian0511
    [link] [comments]

    �� Not sure this is right.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Rhodoks be like , (click the image)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:55 AM PST

    First time facing steppe bandits feel bad now #horselifematters

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Is it possible to marry Harlus?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:53 AM PST

    I want that butter, and i want it now!

    submitted by /u/Uruburusv3
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to do a co-op campaign on warband or any of the warband mods?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    I tried using battle time with my gf and it wont work do to it being on a older version of the game. We are currently running the V1.174 version on steam Any help will be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/SithLover
    [link] [comments]

    How much will Bannerlord cost?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    $20? $40? $60?

    submitted by /u/Cuddlyaxe
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Airbender would make a great Mod!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Listen real quick.. Anyone who has watched Avatar : The last Airbender knows that this would make the perfect mod. Imagine leading fire army soldiers into a siege of Ba sing se! Or defending against ghosts and spirits. The possibilities are limitless. And with the rich history of this world you couldnt get bored. Please if you are a modder and reading this please consider to create an Avatar mod sometime :) we are in need.

    submitted by /u/MrHolzkopf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment