• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Mount & Blade good luck charging up there butterknights

    Mount & Blade good luck charging up there butterknights


    good luck charging up there butterknights

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Gekokujo really is amazing.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:49 PM PST

    For those unaware, Gekokujo is a mod that transforms the setting of Mount and Blade to Feudal Japan. The gameplay itself isn't actually changed much. The biggest difference between it and Warband are the lack of shields and crossbows and the addition of guns to the game. While the gameplay isn't changed a lot, IMO that is one of the strongest parts of the mod, as its great just to get a breath of fresh air for Warband with the new japanese Samurai aesthetic, and the music is absolutely fantastic. You shouldn't sleep on the mod, definitely check it out.

    submitted by /u/A_Humpier_Rogue
    [link] [comments]

    Rome At War - The Siege of Aisernio 300BC

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Rhodoks have developed a human catapult

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Me and the Boys on our way to take Shariz

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Is Bannerlord AI as bad as Warband's

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    For the lucky bastards on the beta captain mode:

    • for proyectiles, not compensating for movements so they shoot behind you

    • for proyectiles, all ai shooting the first enemy instead shooting the mass

    • for proyectiles, being unable to keep firing an enemy inf formation getting closet even when one cavalry cav gets a little closer

    • for proyectiles, not being able to flank you when you are on cover or cover fire for stopping you to "shoot and hide"

    • for melee inf, the ai being completely useless with spears

    • for melee inf, when in formation. Not being able of focusing defending one place so when an enemy alone approaches in the flank the entire formation turns and becomes weak to proyectiles

    • for melee inf, they wont try to encircle you on melee, they just go after you like zombies well armed. Forming a queue perfect for having a high athletics character spamming a 2h

    • for cav, following you like a herd instead of some guys trying to stop your way by flanking so the guys behind you can kill you

    These are the ones that pop out of my head right away.

    P.S: I know I could have named the post, "Does Bannerlord AI have the same problems as Warband's?" But hey, haters gonna hate. Amirite. Ty for reading!

    submitted by /u/Carlosdelsol
    [link] [comments]

    Which mod should I play next?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:33 AM PST

    I do love the gameplay of Warband, but after a while I'm just running around doing the same thing over and over again, and I always seem to lose interest shortly after getting my first city. I've tried some DLC's and mods, and I would appreciate recommendations.

    I've played:

    *Viking Conquest, which is great.

    *The Last Days of the Third Age, which is a masterpiece but I've just played it too much

    *Fire and Sword, which is just more running back and forth around vast distances, doing the same handful of quests.

    *Gekokujo. Cool, but see Fire and Sword.

    *Star Wars. Meh.

    *And that pirate mod that got turned into a full-blown, separate game, which has some good points, but the new missions are absurdly difficult and the ship combat sucks.

    I'm currently looking at L'Aigle, The Reckoning, Europe 1200, and those various fantasy-mods. Which ones score highly for adding new things to do, completeness, and just being fun?

    submitted by /u/Jerswar
    [link] [comments]

    Baby face lord

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    The economy, fools!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    help

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:46 AM PST

    hello i am now starting a new savegame in awoiaf v5.3 so do any of you gave any tips because kast savegame the riverlands was defeated and the north was swamped by many many enemeies and the reach becam op. this was in static wars

    submitted by /u/fighterman13
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Beta Queue

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I have been on an off with the beta but one problem that seems permanent is finding a game. Middle of the screen it says 40 people waiting when I que but I can't get into a captains mode game even tho it is 6vs6, I can't get into skirmish mode as well not that it matters to me. Anybody know the reason for this ?

    submitted by /u/Biazs
    [link] [comments]

    How to have kids in World of Ice and Fire mod.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    For those of you that play the mod, how do I have children? I already married but there are no prompts to have kids.

    submitted by /u/Jundari
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Editor

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I remember using an editor to edit weapons with, ( thought it was TweakMB, however I couldn't find a way to edit weapon stats with it.) any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/hennjo20
    [link] [comments]

    Did a fun little spin-block last night and wanted to share with y'all! Love all the little irregularities in this game.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Regular Slavik adventure

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:45 PM PST

    ... so. That's me. You're probably wondering how I got here...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    To make peace

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 03:40 AM PST

    So I'm playing viking conquest for the first time and I fucked up and raided a monastery and now all the christian kingdoms hate me. This isn't really a problem but i'm playing the storyline missions and I need to be at peace with Aileach in order to complete one. Problem is they absolutely hate my guts (like -54 relationship rating) and they won't even think about making peace with me. How do I solve this?

    submitted by /u/Kinggami
    [link] [comments]

    Claimant Strategies

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:39 PM PST

    Hey all, I've just got into this game and am really enjoying it. I've just destroyed the rhodoks as the swadians, but want to place lady Isolda of suno on the throne. What're your best tips and strategies for claimant rebellions?

    submitted by /u/Bruscel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment