• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Mount & Blade look at this :d

    Mount & Blade look at this :d


    look at this :d

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:25 AM PST

    Nords fighting some Rhodoks, mind the crackden lighting

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:59 PM PST

    My old image. Prussia-Rhodok Spearman!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:35 AM PST

    Comfy

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:52 PM PST

    When you first die and realize you haven't saved in hours. (first time player)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    How can I better help the nords take over?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:13 AM PST

    I've got a town, 2 villages and 3 castles. Big army of 100 and I destroy everything in my path. Have about 15 prisoners of noble lords and even an enemy king.

    Other than me, the rest of the nords sit around twiddling their thumbs! Is there anything more I can do to help them win fights or take over?

    submitted by /u/apricotTuesday
    [link] [comments]

    Im allowed to give away bannerlord beta keys ?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:22 AM PST

    Not gonna use mine soo at leats you folk can enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/Enemist
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve played mount and blade for a while, but I’ve never really been active in the online community, with Bannerlord on the way, what are some useful and important terms and abbreviations I should know?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:34 AM PST

    The December war over eastern Swadia, CC47! Be there or forever lament that you missed it!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Got the beta key

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:09 AM PST

    The game feels great and refined, looking forward to sp.

    Why is the skirmish servers always have to go down when the game ends and everybody has to find another room. Should it be a rolling lobby then you would not lose players every match. You have a nice 40+ server and then you have to build over from 5 ppl. And captain mode is a archer show, any ideas how to tackle this, im more into footman wars

    submitted by /u/GrimOnStream
    [link] [comments]

    It’s my first using mods, how do I install mods downloaded from modbb or nexus

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Ah yes the marines (repost)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    I put one troop on this castle after capturing it but it was given to another guy, came back after like 4 days and saw this, how the fuck does king graveth think this guy deserves a castle?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Warlords of Reddit, what was your largest battle?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:16 PM PST

    Mine was in Medieval Conquests. I'd set the armies to be pretty large. Myself and every Scot able to bear arms met an army of English invaders in the field near Edinburgh. 4000 versus 6000, respectively. It took me 4 hours to fight. 2 of my vassals were killed. 4 of theirs were killed. By the end of the battle, we'd met at least 50 times. I made it through with but 1200 men still alive and only 800 able to fight. It hurt, but they had an even worse time. Almost their entire force was decimated, and their lesser nobility was wiped out completely (totally didn't execute them all). They came out of it with some 400-odd men still alive, and only about 100 of them were unscathed. As the icing on the cake, I'd taken their king prisoner. With him in tow, I took my vassals and pushed South to take the now severely depleted city of York. Sent my vassals home and occupied it, and was consequently raped. But not before I executed the king at the first sight of an army I couldn't take.

    submitted by /u/MaccyBoiLaren
    [link] [comments]

    Perisno - Mercenary Guild Bug

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    in the Perisno Module, if you go to the mercenary guild and create your own units. If you were to add multiple types of weapons, it allows for better equipment to be added to the soldier. "Recruit could wear the best gear possible by strength, regardless of limitation set" Adding a Sword to a Archer will do this for example. (keeping the bow also of course) Is this normal, or a bug?

    submitted by /u/MrPureTTV
    [link] [comments]

    does the A.I ever actually surrender when you choose that option?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Looking to get into the series, what entries are worth getting?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:16 PM PST

    Is it worth getting the entire collection or should I just get Warband?

    I have read that Viking Conquest is not that good and Napoleonic Wars is multiplayer only. What about the two other standalone games?

    submitted by /u/assen1
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help me Name My Direwolf Companion - AWOIAF

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:56 PM PST

    So I am just hanging out with my homies on some R&R in Qohor when I decide to snatch up some Valarian steel...then, all of a sudden... out nowhere appears a Direwolf!

    They asked me what I wanted to name him and I replied

    "From this day forward....your new name is __________!"

    submitted by /u/Clobbersauze
    [link] [comments]

    My game won't end

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    This is my first playthrough of the game, I've defeated all the factions except the vaegirs, which won't get defeated.

    I have taken all castles and towns, they hold nothing. There are only 2 vassals that are stuck in place and won't defect. I have waited at least 5 weeks for them to defect but they haven't yet.

    Does anyone know what I can do to end the game? Help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Nielsbbzz
    [link] [comments]

    Im so hyped guys !

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:38 AM PST

    i cant wait anymore !!!!!11111!

    submitted by /u/Liniekrippe710
    [link] [comments]

    Cant see prisoners on big armies (out of screen size)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Many times when i try to check an army (mouse over it) for prisoners the list is so long that it goes out of my screen and i miss most of them, is there any way to prevent this or look at the army composition in some other way?

    submitted by /u/Ginebro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment