• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Mount & Blade When you Play with only Bots

    Mount & Blade When you Play with only Bots


    When you Play with only Bots

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:49 AM PST

    I think i rode in on something

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:22 AM PST

    200hrs in, I fucking love this game

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:08 AM PST

    This is my third favourite game, it's just so good. I got the game in June and I have been having so much fun with all the mods and dlc. Can't fuckin wait for bannerlord

    submitted by /u/brogans_Cock
    [link] [comments]

    At least play, my children can.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Classic Harlaus move. This is what I get for being a loyal vassal?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    What popular Warband mods do you think we'll see in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:13 PM PST

    Prophecy of Pendor I hope?

    submitted by /u/Kelefane41
    [link] [comments]

    Probably one of the worst spots I could have started a kingdom

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:57 AM PST

    2000 demons vs 9000 noldor

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:32 AM PST

    2000 demons vs 9000 noldor

    Story: Demons from Skyhell decided to invade Pendor, so the noldor rallied their entire race since they are the protectors of pendor. And I also have 9999 stats to level the playing field.

    9999 stat fallen revenants and demonic magni, thank god I have sharingan (CTRL+F9), chasing each individual 9999 stat demon is very hard, and damage with my weapon deals 200 on average, taking at least 40-50 hits to kill one of these guys. 130+ of these guys.

    999 stat fallen warrior, 160 of these, atop netherworld chargers

    99 stat fallens, veteran , footmen , 1800 of these Fodder troops, with the veterans riding fallen horses.

    https://preview.redd.it/yeuf36z08t041.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=caacb24d14161165ece3621b4eaf5f0c42e34987

    submitted by /u/klydephilip
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell kind of name is "Yaroglek", eh?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    [PoP] Completed Pendor after 1-3 years on and off! Day 1824

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:14 PM PST

    [PoP]Why are bandit camps so hard in Prophecy of Pendor?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    Seriously I have some of the greatest armor and troops along with well kitted companions and the only thing that makes me lose it is the bandit camps. They spawn top tier units and outnumber me at least 5 to 1. I was told it scales with level but this is just ridiculous

    submitted by /u/professorfox
    [link] [comments]

    Single-player Warband helping in siege - rewards?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:42 AM PST

    Hi there everyone!

    Haven't played M&B for a couple of years, but have just returned to it, spent some nights playing multiplayer and now I'm back into the glorious single player mode. Now, I've got an issue that I don't remember from my original single player experience:

    I've joined the Swadian army as a mercenary, following our marshal, and it's now a 3rd siege that I help with. I've actually paused the game to write this, lol: previous sieges were a success, got a lot of xp, but mostly got my troops butchered in the process. And I've got 0 loot - there wasn't a loot page, and I don't get any prisoners - nothing, except pat on the shoulder whenever I talk to the lords of Swadia that took part in that siege too. Is this an intended mechanic, or there's a bug?

    I've really tried googling before posting, but most of the steam threads have 0 answers to this question - it was indeed asked before, and Taleworld forum is kinda the same. Maybe it will be different if I'm an actual vassal to the king or something?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FlamebergU
    [link] [comments]

    "If Lord Kastor is so smart why didint he predict the swadian attack on the elections" Count Gerluchs: Turning Point Rhodoks

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Optimized mod like PoP/Perisno?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:30 AM PST

    Are PoP and Perisno the only optimized mods for large battles? I have a potato that only runs max 300 (prefer 250 due to lag) but on PoP and Perisno. i can do 600 battle size.

    submitted by /u/MrPureTTV
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy of The Dragon Tournament win? Never won this much before... Are the tournament rewards larger or smaller based on faction?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Is there a mod which has the AI lead targets with ranged?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PST

    Now I realize this would make the game a hell of a lot harder, but if the AI were to lead targets it make the early game a lot harder to "game" by circling and circling until they run out of ammo or you have shot them from horseback.

    submitted by /u/Chicup
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Graveth

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    Nova aetas: profitable town for blacksmithing?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:34 PM PST

    I'm losing money in Yalen, even with all upgrades purchased.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonAndGrover
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment