• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Mount & Blade Persistent frontier has been revived!

    Mount & Blade Persistent frontier has been revived!


    Persistent frontier has been revived!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:56 AM PST

    Is this the face of a man who would sell all of you for just a little bit of money?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:20 AM PST

    This happens when you shoot to much with a X bow ! Archer > Crossbowman

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    When everyone picks peasants and dukes it out in the middle for an 100+ epic battle

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:10 PM PST

    Holy.... this is the first damn battle of the war for gods sake I didn’t realize I had that many forces. Still Rest In Peace In advance to the soldiers in my army that are gonna get fucked by the Huscarls.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    RHODOK V. SARRANID BATTLES SUCK SO MUCH

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:52 AM PST

    I'm playing as the slow ass rhodoks because they're the best, and ofc we go to war with the sarranids. So I go into a evenly matched battle and tell my dudes to go up a hill in the corner of the map. They backstep their way over and things look like they're going well for once. The cavalry has no clue what to do since they can't flank my crossbows, so they just stand against the border of the map. If we just keep this up, they'll stand no chance! Right as I was feeling euphoric about my superior army composition, my dumbass infantry decides to charge their front line because an archer spit in their direction. I watch as my infantry leave my squishy crossbowman to die. Within seconds those fucking tank-like mamlukes decimate my sharpshooters, and skewer my braindead spearmen shortly after. I DON'T WANT TO JUST HAVE ANOTHER ARMY OF SWADIAN KNIGHTS! I WANT TO TRY OTHER FACTIONS, BUT SHIT LIKE THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS! WHY CAN'T SPEARMEN JUST STAB A HORSE?

    submitted by /u/FungolianTheIIII
    [link] [comments]

    How to kick players in bannerlord beta

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:11 AM PST

    There is this guy in our team, with underline name, who kills our teammates and our troops, hides on top of buildings and so on, he is annoying, is there a way to kick him out?

    Please a quick answer would be nice, thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Vako11
    [link] [comments]

    Moments before disaster

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:54 PM PST

    Bandit Dialogue

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:04 PM PST

    I was on the M&B wiki and I was looking at the Mountain Bandits quotes section, and I just realized that they don't say "My men and I would like a word with you about your perssssonal belongings." and they actually say "My men and I would like a word with you about your purse and your belongings."

    I don't know if everybody already knew this but I'm literally shaking and crying rn, my life has changed.

    5 seconds in

    submitted by /u/BigfootSanta
    [link] [comments]

    I just downloaded the Beta for Bannerlord and when I open up the game I get this. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PST

    Microtransactions Exist on Bannerlord (Armagan's Reply in Comments)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:06 AM PST

    When I load my A Clash of Kings module and load my save it says RGL error Invalid no. of item kinds and my save isnt corrupted need help!!!! pls

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    Basically I tried looking for solution in the internet I used Morgh's Editor too see if the number of item kinds is correct and it is so yeah im fricked i was just transferring items from one module to the other and just started playin with them and after adding a couple more, BOOM! it crashed and it says RGL error

    submitted by /u/Mumplflumpr
    [link] [comments]

    Butterlords anyone knows where I can get the 1.174 module system?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 03:51 AM PST

    I have been trying to get download the 1.174 version of the module system in taleworlds official website but every time I do, it dowloads version 1.171. Anyone knows where I can get the 1.174 version ?

    submitted by /u/_Gaius_Magnus_
    [link] [comments]

    I have a really hard time dealing with Khergit armies, yet then I play as a Khergit I hae a really hard time dealing with other armies

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    At least a hard time defending unless I'm play Rhodoks who luck out getting a hill to defend. Yet when I play as them without a nord or Rodock based front line I get my shit rocked. Anyone else have this problem/tips for either case

    submitted by /u/King-Rhino-Viking
    [link] [comments]

    Ranged troops behaviour mod

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:52 AM PST

    I wonder if you can make ranged troops shoot in one direction. So you have orders of, turn to the left or to the right and other to make them turn more in order to make them adapt faster to enemy movement. Also other to control the distance to control the angle of the parabolic of the shot. Instead of all units shooting the first troop and missing because ai doesn't compensate for movement speed they would all shoot in the same direction. I know I know that there are volley orders but they all shoot same unit on range.

    This would make ranged units extremely more practical and change the game for musket mods. Imagine a Napoleonic captain mode with this. It would be like a true battle.

    Thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/Carlosdelsol
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder to SEARCH YOUR EMAIL! I was a month late on my invite because I didn't see it

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Weird bug

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:58 PM PST

    Can someone explain why did this happened? i was playing Warband, i had a kingdom, a lot of feuds, and castles, i decide to save the merchant brother ,and when i try to do the quest ,i went to the kidnapper lair and this happens

    First image (after a small battle, there is an enemy that is myself, i end knocking myself out,you can see that in the map, also ,you can see that it shows that only 1 ally is alive, no enemies or my own troops, also shows that there was never any enemy troop.)

    Wtf (idk what is this shit)

    submitted by /u/osrsbeggar
    [link] [comments]

    Does rebelling against your liege reset your other faction relations?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:56 PM PST

    Question in title, but if my current faction is at war with everybody and I rebel when refused a fief, will I be at war with everybody and my old faction or just my old faction?

    submitted by /u/AriaTheTransgressor
    [link] [comments]

    A Clash of Kings (ACOK) vs A World of Ice and Fire (AWoIF)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:47 PM PST

    The last post I found about this topic was 2 years ago. Has something changed since then?

    submitted by /u/New-Instance
    [link] [comments]

    Companions auto-leaving in Flovis

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I've played this game for a long time but totally missed all the modding. So I decided to start with Floris since it is the go to.

    But I am having a problem where it appears my companions are auto leveling and choosing their own skills. I don't have a problem with that, but I see no place to set guidelines or whatever.

    Am I missing something here?

    Also, is Floris evolved a step up from normal?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Aerotank2099
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment