• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Mount & Blade Ah, the time every game where the rhodoks and nords tear swadia to pieces

    Mount & Blade Ah, the time every game where the rhodoks and nords tear swadia to pieces


    Ah, the time every game where the rhodoks and nords tear swadia to pieces

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    I out crossbowed the Rhodoks in Nova Aetas

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:16 AM PST

    Do board shields protect your back when not currently equipped?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:54 AM PST

    I was wondering this while on horseback if it protected you from arrows/bolts/throwing axes etc while having one in your off-hand, if it does then I've been missing out. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/ChloeHudson
    [link] [comments]

    Rhodok Propaganda

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:19 AM PST

    Rhodok Veteran Spearman cosplay by me.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Desperate times...desperate measures.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Sorry Donnchadh but you just aren't my type :/

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Bannerlord Beta Captain Mode New Gameplay (Update b0.3.3)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 12:18 AM PST

    Im constantly getting stuck mostly because of miney problems

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    So im sort of a noob. And every time i try to get into this game my run gets to about the same place and it all get fucked i end up loosing all troops and then there groups of like 30 bandits running around. I get like 30 or so swadian calavry and at that point farming sea raiders and all that isnt profitable enough to keep expanding. And when i join a faction i get a destroyed village and then i got to worry about the other factions attacking me. Is there some way to earn a lot of money that i dont know about. (I know about tournaments, when i try rading caravans/villages i get raped by their lords before i can get safely back to my faction) or do i just suck.

    submitted by /u/Roll_Them_Dice
    [link] [comments]

    [AWOIAF] Is it possible to get cattle onto an island?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:11 AM PST

    I took a quest thinking it'd be easy money but then realized, it's on an island of course!! Then matters were made worse when I took the ferry and the cattle didn't follow. Am I screwed?

    submitted by /u/sunlead190
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for sieges?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:06 PM PST

    Can I get some advice for sieges?

    If I use a siege tower it takes so long to get to the castle - meanwhile my troops take damage from arrows. I tried using "follow me" but they don't follow me up the ramp for cover, they just stick beside the tower as it moves forward.

    Also once I get to the castle through a tower/ladder the enemy troops don't let me through so I'm forced to hack through them slowly while taking damage from both the front and left/right (arrow dmg).

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/SaffronSamber
    [link] [comments]

    Mods problem

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:57 AM PST

    Hi all, I tried installing the Grand Enhancement mod earlier, and it doesn't seem to work? I did everything the readme says, but it doesn't appear in my list of modules in the launcher. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Emlcrstf
    [link] [comments]

    Denouncing a lord

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:09 PM PST

    I denounced a lord and told the king of my faction to withhold giving him any more fiefs, towns, etc, was that a smart move?

    submitted by /u/Spindly_Sketchers
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping lords prisioners forever like pokemon

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Hey dudes, im a new player with 50 hours in the game. Im on my second character and he got his first kingdom because Ragnar dindt give me the town that I got all by myself. What I want to ask you guys is, is it better to keep lords in your prision during a war? Would it make it so there are less armies to fight? Right now I have 3 khergit lords in my prision, so there are 3 less armies to fight rigjt? I also have the king of the vaergis, but they lost all territory. What can I do with him?

    submitted by /u/Jon_on_the_snow
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the game (Warband) and all fiefs are taken, how do I rebel and become king without losing my own fiefs?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Question on healers

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Does a healer, say jeresmus, need to be on the field to save my men from dying in combat or does he only need to be in my party?

    submitted by /u/frickRoadCocks
    [link] [comments]

    RIP Xbox Mount and Blade

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:05 PM PST

    DDoSers have taken over the game and are ruining it for everyone else.

    submitted by /u/rottism
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment