• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Mount & Blade Return to Warband

    Mount & Blade Return to Warband


    Return to Warband

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:32 AM PST

    Go shirtless into war and they'll be intimidated

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:56 PM PST

    Sometimes I forget im not raiding when I enter a towns trade screen

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:07 AM PST

    After months of playing Warband, I finally got my dream! Thanks Ya'll and thanks to Taleworlds for making this masterpiece of work

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Guys, I think he's dead.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:09 PM PST

    Me returning to a game save getting the mods updated and then...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:53 AM PST

    POV: You told yourself you were doing an honorable campaign in Viking Conquest.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:43 PM PST

    A quiet yet peaceful morning.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:02 AM PST

    The music I was listening to didn't fit the situation at all...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Hold the line

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:46 AM PST

    So the Aserai seem to have a bit of a bandit problem...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    The Show Mercy after capturing setlement made everyone hate me 1.5.8 beta

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:45 PM PST

    Thats right. This new implementation is a mess, i know its the beta but it is the first thing that needs to get worked. For example, i recapture seonon as a battanian lord, the only option obviously is show mercy, so i do, to get a pleasent -10 relation whith a big chunk of the lords in my army. Im literaly saving the war, captuing castles and towns and end up whith awfull relations for doing so. Is like a punishment for helping your faction. Its awfull.

    I didnt see anyone discussing this, so i decided to make a post, is it just me whith this issue?

    submitted by /u/Ic3b3rgS
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe, just maybe, it's time to implement patrols into the game

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Time to return?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:02 AM PST

    I put in about 211 hours at launch of bannerlord before fizzling out due to a number of things but have been getting an itch for it. What are some of the key things they've changed since then and are there any must have quality of life mods like before I should go ahead and chuck in before starting a new character? Everything I've been trying to google takes me about to about 6 months ago or later can't find the true answer I need or I guess want lol. Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/Soupie1218
    [link] [comments]

    What more do I have to do to win a war?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Battlefield efficient barricade

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Fire & Sword?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    I've been playing Warband for so long now and since Bannerlord isn't out on Xbox yet, I was wondering if anyone knew if Fire & Sword is on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/TheNamesJaykob
    [link] [comments]

    Console Release?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Is there a confirm release date for Bannerlord on console or is it just soon?

    submitted by /u/TheNamesJaykob
    [link] [comments]

    A modding noob modding companion limits.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    I'm new to this modding thing. Hoping I can learn something to make bannerlord a little better, because I'm thinking they'll be missing a bunch of features by the time they release the full game...
    I'm aware of some mods in nexus page that give unlimited companions to your party. But I don't know any mods that allow us to change companion limits for tier 1 clans. I was wondering if I could make a simple mod for that, but I can't find a way to this.

    Could someone help with that? Wich file should I edit? Should I create a new .xml file?

    submitted by /u/Messy_er
    [link] [comments]

    Does mixing factions within your party have an effect on Bannerlord?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:56 AM PST

    I'm a Battanian, however, recruiting fellow Battanians is becoming more and more difficult to keep up with my current wars. I have a settlement of Vlandian recruits, will it make an effect if I recruit them since they're not Battanian?

    submitted by /u/valletta2019
    [link] [comments]

    My computer uses the crappy gpu on my dual monitor setup. This only happens when I play bannerlord. Any way to fix this?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:28 PM PST

    For those of you wondering whether to update Bannerlord to 1.5.8 beta - don't do it yet.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Just as the title says don't switch to Bannerlord beta 1.5.8. There's probably gonna have to be a bunch of hotfixes.

    Problems I've encountered include:

    • Item icons in menus not loading. Like any menu. Nothing in inventory, loot, markets, smithy. Very frustrating.

    • Troop icons not loading. Very annoying when picking what you want to upgrade, recruit or take prisoner.

    • Bandit issues - I went from having a variety of bandits in 1.5.7 to suddenly only looters and hundreds of them. Forest & Mountain bandits, and Sea raiders could be found in previously discovered hideouts but could not be recruited upon capture

    • Bandit hideouts are no longer spawning.

    • Texture issues. Armors in shops and inventory are not rendering properly. So far seems fine on the battlefield.

    So If you haven't upgraded yet 1.5.8 do yourself a favour and hold your horses for a few days.

    Edit: Also *AI parties moving with super speed (50+) on the map

    • AI parties with 150+ wounded troops and nobody able to fight all the time, I think it might be because they run out of food

    • Baby Soldiers

    • New clan members spawn without equipment (might be an old bug?)

    submitted by /u/hairybarefoot90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment