• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Mount & Blade My men after Bannerlords patch

    Mount & Blade My men after Bannerlords patch


    My men after Bannerlords patch

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Entire army is babies!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:57 AM PST

    you have to love photo mode...cant wait to try it in bigger fights

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Last Stand

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Realistic Sounds Mod - Bannerlord Multiplayer - Balanced and Epic Multiplayer Gameplay

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Almost my exact experience with Warband

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:40 PM PST

    Out of cash, How to Downsize the Army!! Episode 19

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:44 AM PST

    How to keep my new kingdom going?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:20 AM PST

    So I completed dragon banner quest and founded an imperial faction. After that I conquered couple imperial cities from rebels, but now everybody tries to wage war on me, and there is no way I can repel them with my 250 gang + 3 companions armies of 80 men. What am I supposed to do to survive? Should I try to persuade lords, or what is the plan?

    submitted by /u/Aztlantic
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Multiplayer fun.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Horse appearance in current patch

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    Am I going crazy, or did the model for desert horses get replaced? I could have sworn they were white before, but on my new game they appear as bays, like the starter horse.

    Also my sturgian trotter has black feathering now, as opposed to white.

    submitted by /u/GFV_577D
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord more fps

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:55 AM PST

    How to get more fps in bannerlord if i have i7 4790 and gtx 1660 ti ? Which options are cpu intensive ? Want to have more fps

    submitted by /u/Hiliktor
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with storyline

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:33 PM PST

    After I give the latter to ragnar sons or the 🇦🇹 what should I do next I help them to defeat their enemies but nothing gonna happen no matter what I do

    submitted by /u/benysoprano
    [link] [comments]

    bug with enlisting in a army

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:43 PM PST

    i have tried to look for a solution but can't find one does anyone know of a way to fix the problem of when the warband i'm enlisted in losses instead of the battle ending i have to constantly fight the battle myself and when i die i have to follow the commander back into battle alone. the only way i've found to escape this is to desert the warband. anyone know how to fix this? this is with the warsword conquest warhammer mod

    submitted by /u/Think-Paramedic3954
    [link] [comments]

    Two Questions

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:38 PM PST

    1: Is it possible to enable cheats without disabling achievements? (not cheatmode command, the ctrl+button cheats) 2: Is there any way to stop my AI lords from running off after every villager and enemy lord they see when I tell them to follow me so I can have an army to siege a town/castle? If it is relevant, I mostly play the Gekokujo mod with a few submods.

    submitted by /u/DrContinue
    [link] [comments]

    Party Wage Increase?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:57 PM PST

    Party Wage Increase?

    Running mainline patch 1.5.7.
    Party wage increased to 1.8k. In previous patch (1.5.6) it was roughly 800-900. Where did the increase costs come from?

    https://preview.redd.it/z3lvkoj61lf61.png?width=277&format=png&auto=webp&s=fc0b2f68d6b07988afd2ea48ff62125baf2532dc

    Mods are; Harmony, Butterlib, UIExtender, MCM, Workshops work better, Bear My Banner and BannerlordTweaks

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Tokolosie_NZ
    [link] [comments]

    Good mods based on Viking Conquest?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Any mods that generally improve upon Viking Conquest? Like the Floris modpack, but for viking conquest?

    submitted by /u/Cheeeeseyboi
    [link] [comments]

    How are you supposed to keep settlements in this game?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Battania keeps creating massive armies to attack the one town I finally own after an over 500 day campaign. They've sent three armies now within a week and my faction does fuck all to help. I want to build one granary upgrade! Just one! And I can't even get that done because now after I've had to deplete its garrison so the town doesn't starve to death they've sent their third, 558 person, army to capture Sargot within five days and the army I spent all my influence on to create finally disbanded after protecting Sargot first from an over six hundred person army, then over eight hundred. Now, here I am like a day after fighting off the second army just chilling in my town and a third jackass with 560 people arrived and my kingdom like normal is gonna do fuck all to help. They're targeting me so aggressively it's quite frustrating I just want to keep this ONE town I finally have and do some upgrades, not even some just ONE upgrade. Why do they make these people so aggressively single out one town, isn't fighting off two armies enough? I think I deserve to keep this town after all I've done to defend it, but obviously this game and obviously Caladog does not think so either. It's been FIVE FUCKING DAYS GUYS CALM THE HELL DOWN at this point I'd be surprised if they didn't send every last noble they have after my town.

    Please help, beyond three armies it's also been non stop raids on my surrounding villages I've had to stop so I've had no time to gather up more troops or influence. How could I possibly stop these jackasses from sending non stop armies to my only town? I have no more influence to spend to stop the war, only 133 troops with a garrison of like 44 since the constant sieges give me no time to get food reserve, zero incentive from Derthert's council to stop the war anyway, and obviously zero support from the rest of my kingdom who couldn't give less of a shit out shoving their dicks up their own ass literally anywhere other than a helpful place.

    I just want my town, man. And I just want to enjoy my granary I just finally got to build.

    Can I do anything? Do any of you guys have any ideas? Is there even a way to combat a faction who just sends it's entire might after your one town when the rest of your faction is fucking off somewhere else and you haven't even had time to put up a proper defense? And sorry I know I sound frustrated, but it's because I am!

    Edit: okay, maybe I was a little hasty to go complaining everyone's ears off in the subreddit. I had just enough influence to muster up a small army, and when it got to like 300 in strength they just kind of... fucked off. I guess they didn't want to lose their whole kingdoms forces within like one week just to get my town that's culturally ours anyway but now my influence is nonexistent and I have an army I don't know what to do with. Better than losing my town though, thank god they all got here fast enough. Sorry fellas, just got a bit frustrated with the constant problems having this town is causing.

    Edit 2: An update for anyone wondering, the third army has been crushed after their third attempt to come back to sargot, I have ten nobles from Battania in my prison alone, and that's just the nobles I've taken myself not to mention the ones who've escaped or were taken by other members of the army. Today I, with the help of those who have joined my army, have temporarily crippled the Battanian's fighting force. I am ransoming all of the normal soldiers I've collected through out the great defense of Sargot for 21,380 denars. This isn't over, but I know that however temporarily Sargot will have peace for now until Battania gathers it's fighting force once again. Atleast, I hope.

    Edit 3: ignore all that I said that would give the impression I've changed my ways, original question still stands.

    submitted by /u/PugScorpionCow
    [link] [comments]

    How long for kids to age up?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:01 PM PST

    My character is on five kids one first born and two sets of twins I think, apparently killing knock off mongols gets my lady going lol as they've all been conceived and born during breaks between wars and born during wars, but the first is still a baby feels like I've been defending the kids inheritance for years now lol.

    submitted by /u/rosethorn87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment