• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Mount & Blade I would never think that u can read chicken.

    Mount & Blade I would never think that u can read chicken.


    I would never think that u can read chicken.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    "Knocked unconscious"

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:32 AM PST

    Let's go to war with the Khuzaits, Rhagaea said. It'll be quick and easy she said.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:14 PM PST

    We finally have a freelancer mod on bannerlord (Thanks to the Creator of the mod)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    Captured this lord like 5 times already(quest to deliver to another lord). But he never appears in my prisoners list. Always after capturing him he starts over ‘last seen’ in a village called Ain Baliq. Is this a bug of do you guys have any tips? Thanks

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:14 AM PST

    New to PC gaming, love warband mods! At the point where I use bannerlord for when I want a medieval game and warband for anything else !

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    I love Greek fire grenades in Banner page

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:54 AM PST

    Starting with a skinnier lady on 1.5.7 beta without mods

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:59 AM PST

    Starting with a skinnier lady on 1.5.7 beta without mods

    In 1.5.7 you gain bodyweight fast. Every visit to a city gives +10% fat over two days at least and you lose 2.5% fat after. The caveat is that the visual change only happens if you go to barber or edit your character with "V" key. An accidental visit to a barber can instantly give you a large beer gut. The fastest way to lose bodyweight is to starve outside a city for -10% fat each day.

    I am not fond of the starting female body model but we can use the starving mechanism to lose the initial weight, lock in our visuals once and never touch them again. In this example, I have discarded the starting food and stayed in the wilderness from day 1 to day 6 (incidentally also the time necessary to travel from start point to Ocs Hall for my Vlandian character). You will lose almost all health but you can heal yourself you with developer console: https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/06/17/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-console-commands-all-working-cheats-2/

    https://preview.redd.it/9z1m84qv3wc61.png?width=660&format=png&auto=webp&s=d6cbb97ec05ad6c673de1635b165349081b099d0

    submitted by /u/buky1992
    [link] [comments]

    They said woodwork is right business for profits, what a joke!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    These are a part o’ a continuation of a series o’ characters based on the Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth mod for Wardband. One for Arakan and one for Cambodia. The first one being Burmese (link in comments)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    Good ending and a good beginning

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:38 PM PST

    Nerfed Combat AI??

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Came back to bannerlord after an 8 month break and I'm loving it so far. It seems they significantly improved the performance and fixed bugs, as well as added new features. However, I have noticed that the combat AI seems way worse. Playing on max difficulty (realistic damage, challenging AI) and my level 4 character has no problems beating tier 4 soldiers in tournaments. I'm not trying to brag, I just genuinely don't remember the game being this easy.

    submitted by /u/A_LostAstronaut
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod, Warband] How does one make a new world map?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:27 AM PST

    when I ask this, I mean like, a total conversion mod. I intend to make an in-game map (modded factions, units, the whole thing but to a bare minimum) as a tool for worldbuilding a d&d campaign i'm having writer's block on. what tools does one need to make the map, and put it into the game, and how would one go about it? I found Tholgrim's Map Editor, but it looks to me like that hasn't been updated since before Warband even released, and I don't own the original Mount & Blade. essentially, are there guides for this, and what do I do?

    submitted by /u/Parsevol
    [link] [comments]

    Death in battle

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:42 AM PST

    I have a question. I enabled the option to die in battle wich from my understanding includes nobles too,however when I kill one in battle or get defeated myself nothing happens. Is that a bug? Ive killed dozens in battle but none of them actually died.

    submitted by /u/Tomerion
    [link] [comments]

    Progressive Game

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    How do i code in bannerlord

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    I've been wanting to create my custom troops and items like throwing maces and make the spears throwable but i cant find any tutorial on that

    Can someone explain it to me or send me a tutorial?

    submitted by /u/LocalDrugDealGuy
    [link] [comments]

    has recruiting t5 and t6 prisoners been fixed yet?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:02 AM PST

    or do they just sit there, forever unrecruitable?

    submitted by /u/Links_to_Magic_Cards
    [link] [comments]

    Odd defense strategy for sieges, new to me 1.5.6. Also my husband won't knock me up please help

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    During sieges, the defending army has adopted a strange new strategy that bogs up my CPU. Playing 1.5.6, lods of mods, non of which should affect siege behavior.

    They put 0 troops on the walls, none except those manning ballistas or catapults. Their whole army waits by the main gate. The fuckery starts when I raise the ladders myself since my men are all too fucking scared or something. I scale the wall alone to find it empty, and the enemy sends one poor fucker at a time to knock the ladders down. I have a high end CPU that generally had no problems, except when I raise those ladders. Seems having to draw straws for who gets to die trying to lower ladders while I hack them to death 1 at a time.

    Siege towers work normally except the enemy doesn't man the wall until the tower gets there. That actually makes sense because the arnt standing around getting annihilated by my archers for 10 minutes.

    Problem 2. I am playing as a female warrior godess (age 23), and I married the dumb but lovable Bovan (28 sturgian) and he won't knock me up. I'm like bro throw it in me! Tried Netflix n chill in settlements, towns, castles, the middles of nowhere. Dude can't get it up.

    submitted by /u/Frank_Drebin
    [link] [comments]

    What do the helmet symbols next to the cities mean?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    Workshops

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:01 AM PST

    Hi everybody,

    I've played the game since it was released and have 4 or 5 campaigns on it. I have never opened a workshop in any of my plays. I don't even know how to open one. I want to ask how often do you open workshops? How much can you earn from them compared to any costs they may have? What is the general strategy of using workshops?

    I usually trade equipment for money or smith some overvalued 2H swords. I don't even make javelins even though I've seen some people exploit them too. In short what are good reasons to open up workshops?

    submitted by /u/Cartnansass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment