• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Mount & Blade Government: "Don't have any large gatherings this NYE, there's still a pandemic." My city:

    Mount & Blade Government: "Don't have any large gatherings this NYE, there's still a pandemic." My city:


    Government: "Don't have any large gatherings this NYE, there's still a pandemic." My city:

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:00 PM PST

    Finally completed the Khergit claimant quest on my max difficulty Warband run. Was far more challenging than anticipated, but a lot of fun

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Happy New Years Eve Folks! The Shokuhō (Gekokujo for Bannerlord) team wishes all of you a wonderful 2021. The previous year has been tough for many of us, which is why to start of this new year we are sharing a (very) WIP introduction animation for the mod. Enjoy!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    PoP town garrison after siege bugged or just unfair

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    (Using latest Prophesy of Pendor mod) So I did a experiment where I had Senderfall with a garrison of 60 and no prisoners than an enemy lord with a 162 party besieged and took it. After battle (exact moment of capture) Senderfall garrison was 368 and his party was 169. So is that a bug or game doesn't give a shit about logic?

    submitted by /u/felipebf14
    [link] [comments]

    I created a Roman Fort for Bannerlord

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Random crashing in Bannerlord - text box pics included

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Wanderer not appearing despite being "Last Seen" at a certain city numerous times

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    I'm playing right now and I need a surgeon so I search the wanderers and see Norena the Healer last seen in Marunath. So I ride all the way to Marunath and it's like "Last seen in Marunath (3 days)".

    But, by the time I arrive in Marunath it only says "Last seen in Marunath (Today)"

    Then, I wait a day and it says "Last seen in Marunath (1 day)"

    So where the hell are they? Some entirely different wanderer showed up while I was waiting. I checked the tavern and walked around the city but nothing.

    submitted by /u/123DontTalkToMee
    [link] [comments]

    Massive RAM issue. Please help.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Just got a 16 gb ram upgrade for my desktop. My PC and steam both recognize the added RAM. But when I play mount and blade 2 it does not detect the upgrade in memory. Has anybody else had this problem? And should I reinstall the game? Or is there a much simpler solution.

    submitted by /u/Ayeyaiyaiyaiyaiyai
    [link] [comments]

    Bannerlord Load Button Does Not Work

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:18 AM PST

    I love Bannerlord, buts its pretty frustrating when I play a campaign for a day or two and the next time I get on the load button does not work. I press it and it literally does nothing, forcing me to restart or play something else entirely. I have watched countless YouTube videos trying to find a solution, but I am unable to. So, I turn to Reddit. Have any of you ever had this problem and if so is there something I can do to fix it. Any and all help is appreciated.
    BTW im not super tech savvy so please explain as if you were explaining to a child. Thanks

    submitted by /u/GabrielKaiser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment