• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Mount & Blade (bannerlordperks) I've updated my perk info website for 1.5.7

    Mount & Blade (bannerlordperks) I've updated my perk info website for 1.5.7


    (bannerlordperks) I've updated my perk info website for 1.5.7

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Anyway to permanently disable these annoying notifications?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:28 PM PST

    I love Bannerlord ❤️

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    I think that dude found a rare Pokemon

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Battania archers

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Battania should have another archer troop tree besides nobles. Khuzait has 2 trees of horse archers, vlandia has 2 trees of cavalry so why battania, that is known for archers doesn't? Its dumb because i conquered battania easly because they had no archers in army. Archers are more essential in army than cavalry or horse archers so why faction that is supposed do be known from archers has almost no archers. 10 fians can't beat 50 imperial archers for example or vlandia crossbowmans. They should add another tree for archers from recruits or replace with them one of those dumb two cavalry options.

    submitted by /u/dupadupa12
    [link] [comments]

    Speed running isn't easy as it looks

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Shop workers in towns can be killed with throwing weapons apparently [Bug]

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Oh boy

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    Has anyone who has played Warband on Steam with a controller found a config that matches the console version?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Bannerlord won't save video settings / go full screen

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    A little while back I had this issue but it was fixed by changing the video settings and re-launching the game. Annoying, but ok since I've loved the M&B games for a long time. Now, however, not even that works. I change to fullscreen, re-launch and it still goes windowed with that weird white box on top of the window itself. I tried to check engine doc on Documents from the game but there's no 'windowed' or 'fullscreen' text to alter. Also noticed NO video settings are getting saved. I alter them, press ESC, go back into options and they revert to original settings.

    submitted by /u/Teleine
    [link] [comments]

    The siege of Kranirog Castle

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Banners disaster

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:22 AM PST

    So I took a long break and now custom banners are a disaster, resetting some of their features on reload of the save etc.

    My question is: How do I go 'Clean Slate' either in the game or in the banner editor? (can do neither)

    thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/Minrathous
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like someone is popular

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:59 AM PST

    "While the guards were harshly warned not to let strangers enter the city again.." (my SS for the #BannerlordCreativeContest . Don't forget to join it ;) )

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    Recruiting prisoners

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:50 AM PST

    I don't know if you noticed but after last update I am able to recruit 5 tier prisoners. I don't know if this works this way but it worked only with prisoners in the same culture as I.

    submitted by /u/dupadupa12
    [link] [comments]

    Did they take out companion roles?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:17 AM PST

    Did they take out the Companions class where you selected which roles is your companion?

    submitted by /u/LilJDX
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I Need Help With A Problem.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:16 AM PST

    So I created my own kingdom and I own a good amount of towns and castles. But everyone near me is constantly declaring war on me, So I resorted to save scumming which is soooooo annoying. I have looked online and found nothing that has been able to help me so I turned here. Can anyone help me? Anything is appreciated, its putting me off the game so im kinda desperate.

    submitted by /u/RyzingDawn_Yt
    [link] [comments]

    Which version should I play on with mods?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:56 AM PST

    None of my mods are working with the current version (e1.5.6). I've downloaded a few from NexusMods and tested every single one on its own, but none worked. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I have tried everything I can think of.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Propsko
    [link] [comments]

    Haeda has left the realm. Somehow he's still on the map.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment