• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Mount & Blade After hundreds upon hundreds of hours of warband on Xbox, and already a ton of fun with mods and F&S. I can play bannerlord

    Mount & Blade After hundreds upon hundreds of hours of warband on Xbox, and already a ton of fun with mods and F&S. I can play bannerlord


    After hundreds upon hundreds of hours of warband on Xbox, and already a ton of fun with mods and F&S. I can play bannerlord

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Morrslieb shines!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Help with Floris Install

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:56 AM PST

    So I'm trying to install the Floris mod but when it asks me to select an install location, there's nothing there, it's supposed to automatically select the module folder for warband, but it didn't, what do I do? I also can't find the module folder so there's that too

    submitted by /u/JackTrader19
    [link] [comments]

    Sturgian cavalry charge from an multiplayer event a couple of months ago.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    What is your favourite faction in Warband?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Missing water in rivers

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Havn't found anyone else talking about this. Tried restarting my game, starting a new game, waiting for different seasons but basically all water from the rivers is gone. I can hear the sfx from flowing water and still see waterfalls producing the white "splash" effects. I've cheked and there are like little pools of water about the size of your campaign map model here and there in different river ways but the rivers aren't full. Not sure what to do

    submitted by /u/DifficultyFlat8309
    [link] [comments]

    Morale issues in 1.5.6 beta patch

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Getting noble troops using garrison - not working

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I've been reading a few posts dated many months ago saying that I can get noble troops without the disciplinarian (now called Veterans Respect) perk.
    Is this no longer working ? My forest bandits are ready to be upgraded and I left them in my garrison. Even after a few days, they don't get upgraded.

    submitted by /u/doggieboi11111231
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment