• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Mount & Blade I FART in your general direction! [Jeremus knocked unconscious]

    Mount & Blade I FART in your general direction! [Jeremus knocked unconscious]


    I FART in your general direction! [Jeremus knocked unconscious]

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Another Bob Ross Edition of the Scene Editor

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    nice.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Bannerpage 2.0 on 100% difficulty

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I recently decided to start a Bannerpage 2.0 playthrough on 100% difficulty. So far (~100 in-game days), it feels like I've been beating my head against a brick wall and it will never be possible to learn and improve.

    Is it actually possible to play this mod at higher difficulties or is it a fool's errand?

    submitted by /u/DeadPangolinWalking
    [link] [comments]

    Radagos Realistic Duel without Shield - 15 Attempts Later

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Let us celebrate with a cup of mead! Don't worry about bringing any cups.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    1000 Vlandians vs 1000 Khuzaits on the highest settings on 1440p. Specs: I9-9900K with a 2080TI OC

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Sooo, how do I do that?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    How do I perform the crouched lance attack? And if available, can anyone tell me how to increase the storage capacity of my army?

    submitted by /u/raickiey
    [link] [comments]

    a series of complaints about horses in Bannerlord

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I always joke that u can tell a dev studio has no girls in it by the character customization menu, but you can tell a studio has no horse girls in it by the way the mounts operate like cars.

    riding my steed thru a (short) fence-riddled field during a battle my steed ran into a fence and came to a complete stop, and then bc I no longer had momentum my "jump" button is now a "rear up and stun myself in place for a few seconds" button and the only way to get over the fence is to shift my horse into reverse, back up, then shift it back into first gear like I'm maneuvering my car out of a tricky parking spot. The problem? Horses can jump over a fence from a stand-still. Don't believe me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fab9UCt4Ncs

    also, since we're on the subject, ur horse should automatically jump over short obstacles while running at a high speed; horses won't let you ram them headfirst into a wall, and more importantly they do so without any command, they just do it on their own as-needed to keep going where ur telling them to go. Also, ur mount should automatically turn if it's running into an obstacle it can't jump over at high speed, horses IRL won't let you ram them headfirst into a tree, they know what trees & walls are and will just go around them on their own

    also also also, I've been around horses enough to be able to tell you this with first-hand experience; when a 2,000 pound animal whose center of gravity is 5 feet up plows into a human who's 1/10th the weight and has a center of gravity somewhere around the animal's ankle height, the animal is not brought to a stop. The animal is not even slowed down, the human body barely registers as a speed bump. We have as much capacity to bring a horse to a stop using our torso as the toughest blade of grass does to us. Between a horse and a car of equal height moving at the same speed, you'd actually have an easier time stopping the car because its center of gravity is roughly the same as a person's

    edit: jumping your horse off a ledge doesn't work right rn. RN if you ride your horse towards a ledge and press the jump button before you reach it, the "start jump" animation during which there's 0 upwards lift takes so long that you'll already be halfway to the ground before your jump begins to apply upward momentum. What it should do is, when you press jump it checks if you're on the ground and if so goes into the "start jump" animation & state and while in the "jump start" state if you move forward off of a ledge & are no longer touching the ground (or, "if moving downward at X rate" where X is how fast downward a character moves if the ground under them vanishes) it should set your gravity to 0 until "start jump" is over and you transition into the "is jumping" state with upward moment, to match the fact (as represented in the model & animation) that your horse's back feet are planted on the ground right in front of the ledge where you hit jump even if the rest of the body is over the ledge. This doesn't come up in open field battles but I just rode my horse into a castle siege and then went to do a long-jump from a 5 foot high ledge to leap over a low fence below the ledge and my didn't make it, when riding a horse at full-speed and leaping off a ledge should give you massive horizontal distance. Pretty understandable oversight, pretty easy fix

    submitted by /u/deshara128
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know if theres a Mod that allows More than One mod of making other kingdoms?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Example would be like adding the French and Rome.

    submitted by /u/Mjdecker1234
    [link] [comments]

    Best character build for a massive army and how many men do yous recommend to start my own kingdom

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    rate my army

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Stupid noob question for bannerlord

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    How do you check what kingdoms are at war?

    Basically I decided to play the game last night was on for a few hours and I got to a point where I thought being a mercenary might be profitable for me with easy money and rep. I went to the first leader I saw trying to join and they told me they were not at war so hiring me was pointless. I then spent way too long trying to figure out how to check with no luck before I gave up for the night

    submitted by /u/Bambino_wanbino
    [link] [comments]

    What's the point of directional shields?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    It seems like no matter which way I point the shield, the enemy still can't hit me.

    submitted by /u/NERDZWIN
    [link] [comments]

    Console command to make me Clan Leader?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    So I used this console command " campaign.change_clan_leader" thinking I can change the clan leader back to myself, but it turns out you cannot. Is there a way to make myself clan leader again?

    submitted by /u/jeffreymadeleine
    [link] [comments]

    In Mount & Blade

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Are there battering rams or are ladders and the ramp thing the only way to seige a castle

    submitted by /u/darknick2221
    [link] [comments]

    hi is there a way i can do mercenary playthrough only where i dont care what side wins

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    to expand on what i mean is there a way i can do that type of playthrought but not keep it very basic like what perks and playstyles or mods would make it very interesting to do and have fun in it?

    submitted by /u/Cerberus_warlord
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone managed to create new scenes for field battles with the mod tools yet?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    One of my main gripes with the game in its current state is the repetitiveness of battle scenes. Now that we have a scene editor, has anyone created a mod that remedies this?

    submitted by /u/ObstructiveWalrus
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplaying as am Honorable Pagan in Story Mode

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I've played part of the story campaign in Viking Conquest as a pagan character, but one with high renown and is an all around nice guy. Now I'm starting over and am wondering if I need to change how I play this character. Specifically, as a pagan it makes the most sense to side with the Danes, which is what I did, but it seems contradictory to side with a culture that condones raiding when playing as a good guy? Should I be less of a goodie two-shoes if I'm playing as a pagan? I usually like to play good characters, but if I'm going to do that maybe I should play as a Christian instead.

    submitted by /u/CaptainPelycosaur
    [link] [comments]

    it looks like in Bannerlord raiding a non-enemy village while in service to a faction crashes the game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I was working for the Northern Empire as a mercenary, they made peace with the enemy we were fighting and then I went to attack one of their villages anyway, got the "this will cause war" message, did it anyway and the game crashed. If I terminate my contract with the faction and then attack there's no crash.

    THe problem is, my game is modded so I don't feel comfortable reporting & when I attempt to un-load my mods the game won't load so I can't test this but reading the crash message it doesn't look like it's a mod causing it, so could someone playing an un-modded game test this by playing independant, offering mercenary services to a faction and then attacking someone who isn't their enemy to see if it crashes the game and then report it if it does?

    edit: going & attacking a different village without terminating contract works fine (& gets me kicked from faction), going back to the original village that was throwing me the error when I'm kicked from the faction works fine. 💁‍♀️

    submitted by /u/deshara128
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment