• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Mount & Blade Development Update #4: Perks and Maps

    Mount & Blade Development Update #4: Perks and Maps


    Development Update #4: Perks and Maps

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Is it me, or do spears need a serious buff?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Historically, spears were the most common weapons among foot soldiers from the neolithic era to the end of the Renaissance era, because they were the most effective compared to other weapons when it came to range, ease of training, and effectiveness, yet it baffles me as to how useless spears are (or at least the starting one) Not only do you thrust the spear slower than molasses sliding uphill, but the damage payoff isn't even good. I've had a handful of times where the damage was decent, and that was when I was going full speed, afterwards my spear bounced off of them doing no damage. Even on horse back it seems useless compared to using a sword or bow, as it swings too slowly.

    submitted by /u/blickbeared
    [link] [comments]

    That's a very interesting looking mace

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    So alike in voice and appearance, they're often mistaken for Aserai men

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Bannerlord is still freezing

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Basically the title. I bought the game when it came out and noticed that it always freezed for a few seconds every time I changed a menu, opened a new town or tried talking to someone. The battles themselves are rather smooth, it's only lagging like that when I try opening something. I recently came back to the game, and noticed that it still hasn't changed at all, freezing for a few seconds all the time I open towns or conversations. It's not gamebreaking, but I wanted to ask if this is a common issue, or is it only my problem? TL;DR - is Bannerlord freezing for everyone when they open cities and dialogues with lords?

    submitted by /u/Terkiaz
    [link] [comments]

    Adding the slavic touch to my new castle.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Bannerlord Throwing Axes OP

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Companion for over 30 years and survived death enabled is given his own clan and fief.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    What is the quickest way to die in Bannerlord?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    I want to try out playing a different character, how can you die as quickly as possible?

    submitted by /u/Yes_And_No_
    [link] [comments]

    Worst spawn ever

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Bleeding income due to too many garrisoned units

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I'm about 400 days into my current character, and I've carved myself out a nice little corner of the map - I am a vassal for the Nords, with my own city and a nearby castle.

    My goal was to slowly fill up the garrisons of both properties until I can expand into more properties, but I wasn't aware that I still pay wages for garrisoned units. As a result, I'm losing ~5k per week on upkeep for ~200 Nord Huscarls.

    So I have two questions:

    • How can I increase my income so I'm not literally gushing thousands of dollars per week? I've seen people mention enterprises, but are they self-sustaining? Or am I going to have to deliver grain in order for bread to be made? Are my items automatically sold for me? Does it matter which enterprise I choose for my town?

    • Are Nord Huscarls worth the price? Obviously they are incredibly powerful units, but what I mean is, are Nord Veterans good enough to hold off sieges, or should I definitely have a percentage of Huscarls?

    submitted by /u/Froyo3652
    [link] [comments]

    Time passing while in battle.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I feel like there should be a mode in which the time passes while you battle, just like AI battles.This would make battles (sometimes) more epic.

    For example, you got caught in a battle you will for sure lose, but suddenly one of your allies comes to rescue you.

    Maybe Im the only thinking this way, or maybe it is rather hard to implement. I would love to see this feature in a mod or implemented in vanilla.

    submitted by /u/DudeCipote
    [link] [comments]

    Modding M&B Warband

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I never played Warband and I was wondering how I should mod it for the first playthrough ?

    I don't mind playing LotR stuff and all, I'm not looking for a "vanilla" experience, just looking for an all around mod to make the game looks better and funnier.

    submitted by /u/NahaldineMorano
    [link] [comments]

    [Speed Mapping] Bannerlord Scene Edit

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/GHFmvpKDca8

    I made the second map.

    This time, I made it into a speed mapping format.

    It's made with imagination, so there's no motif!

    submitted by /u/pewpewhct123
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to Bannerlord after 6 months

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hi, i would like to play a new campaign and see what has changed, can you guys tell me which mods are now must have?

    submitted by /u/Paxren
    [link] [comments]

    Any one have any good kergight kanhanet strats

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I have found that in every plathrough I have had I have easily destroyed the kergiht kanet any one have some good strategy's

    submitted by /u/Lonlyfencepost
    [link] [comments]

    Female and male characters

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Is there any difference between them still? I just got Bannerlord and I notice they don't seem to have unique childhoods anymore

    submitted by /u/DucksInaManSuit
    [link] [comments]

    Throwing axes OP screenshots

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    the policies description text needs a tense & POV pass

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    some talk about calradia in the present indefinite tense, like Cantons

    Rulers organize farmers into groups of households responsible for supplying troops. This makes recruiting easier, but at the cost of their economic productivity.

    but a lot of them talk about some place called rome in the past perfect tense, like Land Grants For Veterans

    The distribution of land to veterans was a key platform of Roman populists such as Marius and Caesar. The presence of veterans in farming communities helps with organizing militias.

    it's weird. It'd be like if in Star Wars they kept accidentally referring to the rebel alliance as the viet cong, or keeps referring to the battle on endor as a thing that had happened in the past while it's happening.

    You can use a historical allegory to tell a story about an IRL event or era while maintaining the drama of a story who outcome is unknown, but you have to get the tensing & POV right or it can make it weird & ruin the drama & investment that's been built up in the audience

    submitted by /u/deshara128
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Workshop MB2???

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    If the mod tools are out, how come we dont have steam workshop yet?

    Is that comming?

    submitted by /u/Gillx83
    [link] [comments]

    Some quality warband content

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment