• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Mount & Blade I made a profit!!

    Mount & Blade I made a profit!!


    I made a profit!!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    The Aserai are my favourite faction, so I made this video as a tribute to them

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    I had to reset my PC and I am not reinstalling Warband. I almost cried.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    I think this is it. I think I have moved on. Is Bannerlord done? No way. Has Bannerlord spoiled me? Of course. But it is time to move on.

    I do not like nostalgia. I did not play any video games for many years, so the nostalgia that convinces people to shell out money for their favorite franchises never hit me. Hideo Kojima is no god to me. Pokemon was not my childhood. And Warband will never use more than 4 GB of RAM. This day was gonna arrive eventually. Total time played is 1,889 hours, but there was a large stretch of time where I played offline and steam does not count those hours. I have gotten all but 3 achievements. I may return for them, but one of them is the conquest one so that is iffy without a friend.

    Warband is such an interesting chapter of my life. The game and this subreddit were like a home. I did not talk to friends enough in high school. I liked to blame my studies and extra curriculars. While they did contribute, it was me. What gave me relief from all the stress was warband. There was a period of time where my routine was do pre/calculus homework on Friday while watching Vikings (I still love and hate trigonometric proofs) and then play Viking Conquest.

    My hope was to break that cycle in college. Last year I made my first steps. This year I made my next. Then covid came in like a freight train Swadian Knight. It meant a lot when Talesworld released Bannerlord a few days early. The promise I made to myself, that kept me going when I was at my darkest, was that I would take multiple days off for Bannerlord. But Bannerlord was almost going to release too close to finals season. But then it released just in time. Classes around then were even canceled or just odd zoom based ones. I kept that promise. I even showed it off to my professor from Turkey. He thought it was pretty cool.

    Bannerlord will be there as this pandemic alters and adjusts. I hope soon that Full Invasion 3 will be released. Full Invasion 2 got me through so much. The experiences on it were so one of kind that I will cherish those memories and retell them to those who will listen.

    But I want to especially thank this sub. For a long time, Reddit was my socializing. While some may assume for worse, I disagree. Reddit was what I needed many times. Reddit was where I could talk with a Croatian one day, and laugh with a dude from Mississippi the next. Reddit was where my fascination with history could meet likeminded voices. Reddit is what helped me develop my ability to hold ideas I did not agree with without judgement, and eventually be able to judge those ideas on my own and without prejudice. And this subreddit is what got me to stay. I had found this game and I kept talking about it with my best friend. He was confused until he got it and told me, "I understand." But before that, I found this subreddit. And I have found so many other places.

    Before this pandemic came, I was on a course that did not place Reddit at such a preeminence. I have friends who can appreciate and add to my interests with their own. Through much effort, I have placed less emphasis on the worlds of silicon and electricity and more on that of flesh and reality. Heck, I even went on some dates! Then Corona happened, and it felt like I was right back in Sophomore year, doing calculus and watching Vikings. To be honest, I have vented about this on Facebook to my friends and family, and I had commiseration, but I feel I needed to share it here. There was still some weight on my heart, as though I had not told all who needed to know. And when I realized I was not reinstalling Warband, I understood who that was.

    submitted by /u/Fumblerful-
    [link] [comments]

    Pictures taken moments before disaster....

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Hey, psst... Wanna see a doggo?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    500 Peasants vs 100 Triarii

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Never have I ever seen such a mad lad in all my time playing Mount and Blade

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Any news on proper modding tools?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Haven't played the game in over a month cause there's just not that much to do. At least multiplayer was fun while it was active, but seems people got bored of that too.

    Have the devs made any mention of when they plan to release the long-awaited mod tools? Seems like interest in this game is plummeting while we wait for more content.

    submitted by /u/FlyLikeATachyon
    [link] [comments]

    What's Bannerlord like now?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a big M&B fan, been playing for years. I bought bannerlord when it came out. Of course, since they released it early to work out bugs and such, there were a lot of problems. Particularly, I wasn't keen on losing save data. I decided I would wait until things were more stable before playing, so I was wondering, how is it now? I don't mind a few bugs, mostly I just don't want to lose saves!

    submitted by /u/Instant_happiness
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody had a great time on this party.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Cavalry group gets called infantry

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Just want to make sure if it's a bug or if I did something wrong:

    Whenever I fight, my army is naturally divided in certain groups (infantry, archers, cavalry, mounted archers,etc) My problem is, that group 3 has an infantry image and gets called infantry by my commander.

    Just a minor annoyance, but I thought the devs would have fixed it by now. Since this haven't happened, I'm wondering if I did something wrong.

    So, is this a known bug? Is there a workaround? Have I done something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Kainsmasquerade
    [link] [comments]

    BestMods168 Weapon Mod Pack 1

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Leave kingdom while keeping fiefs after Patch

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I'm thirsty for the oppurtunity to stab that damn fief stealing Monchug in the back. But currently the patch doesnt allow me too leave the kingdom from the menu. When i talk to Monchug i can't keep the fiefs. What can i do?

    submitted by /u/SuppaguyTM
    [link] [comments]

    Promlem

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    So, i just bought MnB2 today, during the 20%off steam sale, and i'm not far into the game, but enjoying myself.

    However, i have gotten stuck on a quest, where i probably should just walk away from it.
    Not due to a lack of skill, or me getting lost and being unable to realize a what or where,
    but to a problem in with the game.

    I ventured to Saldannis, and spoke to a man named Galon.
    He then tasked me to protect a family member.
    However, when i procede to converse with the peerson, it referes me to another quest i have active.

    since the quest is not related to the npc or the town in any manner, it locks the game to the point where i can do nothing but quit to title menu.

    Otherwise, as said before, i am enjoying my time as a new player to the title.
    I just hope to find a solution, or that my mention of the problem will help developers resolve just another issue before the early accsess.

    submitted by /u/Nerodonmetsu
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your playstyle?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    What's your combat approach? Favorite weapon combos? Go to faction? Honorable or a scoundrel? What is your overall playstyle?

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know you.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    The great caravan army

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Can you recruit tier 5 and 6 prisoners yet?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I've had a bunch of t5 cavalry just cooling in my prisoners section for like 3 in game weeks. Is t5 prisoner recruitment not implemented yet?

    submitted by /u/jgilleland
    [link] [comments]

    how is the unit tier of recruitment decided?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to affect if a notable is selling tier 1 recruits or tier 2,3 etc? have been searching for so long but cant find anything

    submitted by /u/Fargekritt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment