• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Mount & Blade Starting today, I have decided to leave Bannerlord alone until full release and modding tools. Has anyone decided to stop for a while too?

    Mount & Blade Starting today, I have decided to leave Bannerlord alone until full release and modding tools. Has anyone decided to stop for a while too?


    Starting today, I have decided to leave Bannerlord alone until full release and modding tools. Has anyone decided to stop for a while too?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I've got around 50 hours currently and just took over all of Calradia by 1099. Ngl, it is good and have planned to play as a Vlandian next but decided not to as I hope they will fix everything by full release and of course most importantly full conversion mods.

    submitted by /u/LemonoSharky19
    [link] [comments]

    One of the most intense fights i've ever seen in Bannerlord

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Why does the encyclopedia say that my clan is a secret society??

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    while ago i posted work in progress for a new mod that adds shield colors and yall seem to like it. its out. with edit empire sorta kinda byzantine.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Why do my infantry spread-out in shield-wall formation?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    So I some how ended up have a 300 vs 300 battle in the lord's hall...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    So I some how ended up have a 300 vs 300 battle in the lord's hall...

    Loaded in to my save, lead the assault and rather than the usual go up the walls etc. I spawned in the lord's hall with everyone having a massive brawl.

    Obviously a bug, but is this an indication that staged assaults are coming back soon?

    https://preview.redd.it/hwiww42uc9351.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a69e8b139f6aaee95b9c42903fcadeed0ded6671

    submitted by /u/sellywin
    [link] [comments]

    Only 112 MB of GPU.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Yeah, it's that bug. But the fix does not work. Everytime i set the Adapter in Options->Video to my Nvidia Adapter, and restart the game, as wanted, the option resets. I have been doing this 6 times already. Please, is there a fix to this madness? I don't want to play this game with 5 FPS

    Game is updated and no mods are active

    submitted by /u/PopePiusXV
    [link] [comments]

    Beta 1.4.2 - Smith Companion?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Starting a new campaign in the new beta branch.

    I like cheesing and re-rolling until I get a "the Smith" as a companion in one of my games.

    Since the new beta branch,

    1.) it seems like there are way less companions being spawned at the beginning

    2.) the Smithing companion does not seem to spawn!

    Anyone else experiencing this, or am I getting very unlucky?

    submitted by /u/BeholdOblivion
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else not having a problem with none of the factions being at war with one another?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Edit: Guys. I'm not complaining. What am I trying to do is report a possible bug. Literally none of the factions in my save are at war with each other and it's been like 3 months in game.

    Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

    Edit: I noticed the stray not in the title, my b lads.

    submitted by /u/ShadowStormDrift
    [link] [comments]

    created my first mod

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Lucon why ;-;

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    1.4.2 Patch Recap

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    How do you install mods for Bannerlord?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    After going on Nexus mods and downloading two mods for Bannerlord, I launched the game and in the mods section the two mods weren't listed. Is this a problem or not?

    submitted by /u/Edwardo235
    [link] [comments]

    Mods for 1.4.2

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Has anyone been able to play with mods in 1.4.2?

    If I try to play with mods my game crashes.

    submitted by /u/Berserkan
    [link] [comments]

    Quatantine is over, back to school we go.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Dying before I can get a shot

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Beta 1.4.2

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    So i read the patch notes and they said they fixed bugs in the Leadership skill trees and such.

    Anyone know if that is actually true. Do all the perks work now? What about Tactics? Do they work as intended now?

    submitted by /u/Danijellino1
    [link] [comments]

    Workshops

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    So I've started to play my bannerlord play through and since I'm starting to expand my party soon I want to look into gaining some passive income sources but from what I have heard workshops seem to be alot of money and effort for a minimal gain that you have to carefully plan for.

    So should I try to save up enough money from trading and tournaments to build an army and seige a caste or should I either look into caravans and workshops.

    submitted by /u/keithuxqueres
    [link] [comments]

    Why Bannerlord Needs Capitals! (Discussion & Explanation)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Cheat mode (lol)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    When will the cheat mode come to Bannerlord, if it even will? I love playing the actual game, but sometimes in Warband, I also liked to just start a cheat game, simply for fun. I hope this will come into Bannerlord soon enough ;)

    submitted by /u/emil19e0
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think there's any chance the game will go on discount any time soon?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment