• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Mount & Blade Calradic Campaign #50 - The 11th hour

    Mount & Blade Calradic Campaign #50 - The 11th hour


    Calradic Campaign #50 - The 11th hour

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:10 PM PST

    The Jarl sat amid the dun smoke of the fire as the the three women rasped out fate;

     

    All shall fight and fell each-other,

    And sisters' sons shall kinship stain;

    Hard is the world, with great disorder.

    Axe-time, sword-time, shields are shattered,

    Wind-age, wolf-age, ere the world falls.

    Dark grows the sun, and in time yet soon

    comes mighty storms: would you know yet more?

     

    At dawn, they burned their camps, and marched to war.


    Meta

    Welcome to 4th anniversary of the CC and the last Calradic Campaign event for Warband, #50!

    Four years ago, we started this event on someone elses teamspeak channel and a server held together by good will and duct tape. Thanks to the generous volunteering of all our team, past and present, we have been able to run such outstanding events befitting this grand old game.

    This upcoming Saturday, see everyone join the fray!

    In the East, Khergits have regicide on their mind (still) - the new Khan is eager to make his name in the blood of the Sultan. The Khergits will face the Sarranids in a round of Kill-the-King! If the Khergits prevail, they will take Barriye and Barduq. If the Sarranids defeat them, they will take Asugan, Sharwa, and Unuzdaq. Battle mode, best of 3, whoever kills the enemy King first wins.

    In the South, the Rhodoks are on the march for one last Crusade - if they win the best of 3 in the field, they will take Shariz, Caraf, and Teramma. If they lose, the Sarranids will take Weyyeh, Jamiche, Almerra and Ibdeles. Field Battle, best of 3.

    In the North, the Vaegirs and Nords will battle over old scores to decide who is the master of the North - if the Vaegirs win in the field, they will take Wercheg, Alburq, and Bulugha. If the Nords win, they will take Rivacheg, Tehlrog, and Jeribe. Field Battle, best of 3.

    In the West, the Vaegirs and Swadians will put an end to four years of bloody toil, and finish what Yaroglek started! If the Vaegirs win in the field and the siege, they will take Praven, Haringoth, Tevarin, and Ryibelet. The Nords, throwing their hat in to finish off the Swads, will take Chalbek and Hrus if the Vaegirs win. If the Swadians win, they will reclaim Suno, Uxkhal, and Vyincord. If Swadia wins, they will see their former glory returned. If they lose, they will suffer total defeat. Field Battle, best of 3, then Siege, best of 3.

    To participate, simply join our server at the proper time as well as our discord to coordinate with your team!

    Server Info

    • When: Saturday, March 7th, 4:00PM EDT
    • Server: Calradic_Campaign
    • Password: reddit
    • Voice:Mount&Blade Discord

    NEW Calradic Campaign Forum Group

    Calradic Campaign Map

    Calradic Campaign Starter Guide


    The Calradic Campaign and Bannerlord

    The Calradic Campaign team is always looking for new additions, whether it be scene makers, technical wizards, writers, or anything else of use.

    With Early Access nigh upon us, we have been giving much thought and consideration on how to continue our beloved community events. For the foreseeable future, we do not have the tools to hold these events on Bannerlord, and so we will continue to hold casual events in Warband that do not have persistent changes or lore. We will, however, also be using these to give new people a chance to shine. If you are interested in becoming involved in the Bannerlord CC, this will be a good time to get involved. If you want to find out how, feel free to ask in the comments, on the discord, or on our forum group.

    submitted by /u/Mephistopholees
    [link] [comments]

    So close I can almost taste it

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Bannerlord wil be in early access for around a year after release (source: steam)(sorry for the long post)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:25 AM PST

    I made a animation comparison on my small youtube channel to see how much they have changed from warband to bannerlord! Take a look at the full video if you're interested!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Buttergod

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:15 AM PST

    This Is My First Time Doing This, And It Feels Awesome!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:07 PM PST

    When you have 200 IQ

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Everyone meet baby Leonidas.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Isolating myself from society till its out

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Buttery countdown til Bannerlord

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:41 AM PST

    With Bannerlord coming out March 31st, and it being March 1st currently I will dedicate my months diet to buttery foods. Since I'm intermittent fasting to try slim down a lil I'll only eat past 3pm, and each meal must contain enough butter to satisfy the King of Swadia himself. We're almost there troopers

    submitted by /u/aSongOfFartsAndFires
    [link] [comments]

    GIANT horse.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Mount and blade: Babylord

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Well, that's one way to do it

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    It is March my dudes.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Since we're now less than a month away, what faction do you plan on playing first? What's your backstory going to be, your goals, and your army composition? The best thing about Warband is it's potential for emergent storytelling and almost unlimited variety, so let's hear your plans for Bannerlord!

    submitted by /u/philosopherfujin
    [link] [comments]

    You must defeat all of them before you can win the game

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Economic Warrior

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Ive been waging war on the Gaelic Kingdoms in AD 1257. Ive been raiding villages and slaughtering caravans. Im curious, does this have any effect on Ireland's ability to wage war or am i simply murdering the working man?

    submitted by /u/www_Pete_com
    [link] [comments]

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord | Berzerker Compilation

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:37 AM PST

    How to Recover From a Bad Beat

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Hi all,

    Still a newbie at this game, but I'm playing my Horse Archer character who has sworn to help Arwa the Pearled One reclaim her rightful throne. After amassing a force of powerful Rhodok Sharpshooters (probably way TOO Many), I bided my time and waited for a chance to strike. Sure enough, the false Sultan declared war with the Rhodoks and so I took my chance, striking at the city of Bariyye.

    I was nervous about trying my luck against a garrison of 300 units with just my 89, but I figured this was about as good a chance as it gets. The initial part went swimmingly as nearly every spearchucker or archer who stuck their head out from behind the ramparts was graced by an arrow between the eyes either from yours truly or my staff. Problems began to arise as we crested the walls and began to descend - archers spawned on their ground level and took potshots at the exposed backs of my troops. Before long, I'm alone, surrounded, out of arrows. I pull out my 2 hander, take a couple down with me, and ultimately lose.

    After getting taken out of prison, ransoming my comrades, and beginning anew, the problem I'm finding now is that everything is scaled to my level - about 20. So as I spend the rounds, collecting 30-40 inexperienced troops and start trying to pick fights to gear them up, even with relatively good surgery (6), I can't seem to keep Infantry alive long enough for them to level up. I feel like I'm on a treadmill and just not going anywhere. Early game, it was easy to pick fights where my 30 or so men would fight 10-12 - now its like all bandits are 30-40 in number and even if I account for a huge portion of the kills, I feel like its taking forever to even get a respectable force again. I'll win a few fights, but attrition ultimately kills me.

    I play on about 70-80% difficulty (No save, Full friend damage, 3/4th Damage to me, Good combat AI), as I found battles stopped being exciting on the default setting, so this might account for some of the difficulty... but what are your tactics for recovering from a bad beat mid-game?

    submitted by /u/UMCorian
    [link] [comments]

    vlandia players

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Tips

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Surprisingly I'm new to war band and I want to know if there are any tips for getting a big army to attack cities and forts

    submitted by /u/wigginlingPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Guns not showing up as an option despite NeoGK being installed?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Hello I play on the deathmatch server often and see people with guns all the time. However I have not been able to enable get guns to show up in the options despite installing the latest neogk, 3.0. How are people doing it? They spawn with the gun so I know they're not getting them from chests or anything.

    submitted by /u/TotallyBullshiting
    [link] [comments]

    Help with feast

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PST

    My wife says everything we need is "magnificent " in both quantities and selection, and our table will be considered "sufficient". But while she makes preparations for the feast I should continue to bring items . So I look in the larder, even tho I have every kind of consumable item in native, I see what I have the smallest amount of and go get more of that. Now there is only us (Graveths faction, cant ever spell it right) , and the veigers (again, not sure of spelling), and we are not at war, infact we are bound by treatie But for the 3rd time now I have failed to hold this feast that I have all necessary requirements for. Anyone know if there is a certain item I definitely need so she will not say "continue to bring items" but "let's feast " or something? I just REALLY NEED GRAVETH TO LOVE MEEEE!! Jk, but as always, sorry for WOT and any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/finnthehuman_81_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment