• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 25, 2020

    Mount & Blade 6 days to go brothers then we're all going to be "bannerlords"!

    Mount & Blade 6 days to go brothers then we're all going to be "bannerlords"!


    6 days to go brothers then we're all going to be "bannerlords"!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    People that created Bannerlord. (from TaleWorlds' LinkedIn)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    excited to rule my new fiefdom

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Why not visit T H E E M P I R E

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    boy just want to have ***feast***

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    felt bored, imprisoned the entirety of the sarranid sultanate

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Bacchadia

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Welp, the worst thing possible happened to me...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I got the Coronavirus guys, and my family currently has me isolated in my (PC-less) room. I've been waiting 8 years for this game, since I was like 13. I WAS SO CLOSE. AHHHHHHHH. IF ONLY ME WEAKASS COULDA LASTED A FEW MORE DAYS.

    Poor some butter out for me bois.

    submitted by /u/Byrdflough
    [link] [comments]

    The Battle For The Village

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Bannerlord peasants with spears go POKE

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    When GF tells me a long story and she starts staring at me for a response.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Relevant here too!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Sketch 18: Red Riding hood on the way to Grandmother's House in Sturgia. So tell me about that there ambushing feature, what do we know?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Just Warban things: When you bring 10 000 soldiers to a siege but only one ladder

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Butter Boys Unite

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Thursday 26th March: can we all have a big celebration for the true hero of the past 2 years, who has kept us going to the glorious release that will happen next week. Videos, drawings, cakes, all of it will be welcomed!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Commanding troops in warband has prepared us for this epidemic

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    "Everyone!"

    F2

    F3

    submitted by /u/EllenPaossexslave
    [link] [comments]

    I am glad to be alive!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Guys! 3 three months ago I had an embolic stroke that paralyzed me and made me unable to speak. I couldn't move nor speak for awhile temporarily, turns out it was atrial septal defect which is a hole in the heart.It was a very tough situation where I had to spend 7 days in the hospital and go through the surgical processes.The surgery day was shit,but I came out alive and now that the waiting for Bannerlord is coming to an end, I am glad to be alive to play the game.I feel really sorry for who didn't make it.

    submitted by /u/KaanSALMAN
    [link] [comments]

    Cringe ass watermark

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Day 50 of the Swadians having no fiefs and no lords. Still clinging on...

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    So I couldn't help but notice the Southern Empire...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    After someone made a poll asking what Faction would you join, I noticed a lot of people picked Empire, and I wonder why that is. So I did some digging...

    The Southern Empire is ruled by the widowed Empress Rhagaea, and her daughter Ira.

    I'm curious, how many of you Butterlords are wondering the possibility of earning the Empress's favor? Or perhaps the possibility of essentially becoming Emperor through means of wooing said Empress through loyalty and conquest on her behalf?

    For the more cunning, if she will not have you, then perhaps her daughter will (no idea her age before things get weird)? Oh the possibilities for an up and coming adventurer.

    Who here is enticed by the idea of becoming Emperor? Or at the very least, having a lineage that will be of Imperial pedigree? Or are you seeking to see her rise into power, and lead your Empress to glory and unification of the broken Empire?

    Or are you seeking her demise perhaps? The militant Western Empire? Or the Northern Empire, led by the Senate? Decisions, decisions.

    I think for my first playthrough, I'll see how things unfold, and get a lay of the situation between the Factions. Though I think the Southern Empire is going to have my support.

    I will have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!

    submitted by /u/MercenaryJames
    [link] [comments]

    Yo Russians. Have some Bannerlord Vacation time!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Putin just declared 9 days between March 28th and April 5th mandatory paid vacation throughout all of Russia and any company working under Russian law because of the coronavirus. He urged everyone to stay at home.

    Well, what do you know? It's 4 more days of Bannerlord, uninterrupted by work, for us, fellas!

    P.S. I don't really like our current regime, but sometimes they can really make a logical decision. There's hysteria in Moscow right now.

    submitted by /u/Teyvill
    [link] [comments]

    I made another lore video, this time about Aserai :-)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment