• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Mount & Blade Jeromulus

    Mount & Blade Jeromulus


    Jeromulus

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:15 AM PST

    When you just took a fort and killed more than half of the soldier by yourself.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:07 PM PST

    When you besiege Grunwalder Castle and lose 20 men at arms in the first two seconds

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Right before the clash (Bannerlord)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:08 AM PST

    King Graveth won't stop giving me cities and it's ruining my life

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:09 AM PST

    So I love the Rhodoks. Freedom, sheep, and high-velocity projectiles are my jam. Plus, if you join them, you don't have to besiege them. However, I have one big problem with those chunky board-shield carrying swiss-welsh-italian lads.

    King Graveth. The Big Gravy. Daddy G. That grumpy old bastard loves me so much and hates everyone else. A few months after I joined and took Uxhal in all-you-can fief buffet known as Swadia, he threw a tantrum and kicked out almost everyone who wasn't me, my father-in-law Count Reland and a few minor nobodies. This made battles pretty tough but both Reland and the G-Man had so much land they were running round with stacks of 400 each.

    Meanwhile, I've managed to get my companions Training so high my crew turned into a high-speed Sergeant + Sharpshooter processing facility. I can run around my buddied-up villages of hill-camping wool-gatherers and in a few days I've got a full company of fully upgraded bolt-spammers and shield-wallers. This meant I could run around snatching up cities and giving away my castles to Reland (diplomacy mod) so when I finally form my own faction I can persuade one stepdad and retake a ton of territory.

    Things were all going to plan. I took out Dhirim, Suno and Praven, and gave Reland all the castles I could. There was just one problem. Graveth loved me too much. Everything I took, he gave to me. Castle? No problem fam. City? You sieged it, it's all yours. These villages? Go on, take a handful! Not only would he give me everything I took, he'd also give me random cities I didn't even take. Out of nowhere he turfed out one of his few remaining lords and gave me Yalen and Veluca.

    I've been garrisoning high level troops in cities in preparation for my betrayal but now the tax inefficiency's got so high I'm going bankrupt. In desperation to declare independence, I took over 3 more cities in the Khergit Khanate. Graveth's response? He gave me every. Single. One. I now own every city in Swadia, 2 in the Rhodoks and 3 in the Khergits and I've lost 300,000 Denars in the last year alone. I keep trying to take and re-take castles to expend troops and finally get the old green goon to fuck me over but he just won't. He just keeps inviting me to feasts, congratulating me on my victories and helping me out in battles (which makes him love me even more). Every time I'm ready to backstab this fucker he just hands me another city I can't afford and offers me cool quests. I can't take it anymore.

    TL;DR King Graveth loves me too much and it's bankrupting me

    submitted by /u/imnotanumber42
    [link] [comments]

    It’s almost harvesting season

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    That feeling when after the 250+ hour singleplayer grind you finally join a multiplayer server

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:37 AM PST

    Playing M&B Vanilla in 2020 ..still a good game!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Innovative

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:32 AM PST

    Who is a good rhodok boy?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Hello Humphrey my old friend. Four more Thursdays shall we cross paths before we meet in Bannerlord.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Wait what? - WFAS

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:27 PM PST

    After 500+ hours of playing I didn't realise betting in tournaments stack.AMA

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Anybody else like to play this game stoned? It is absolutely mind blowing

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    I have only just recently discovered Warband, and holy shit it has consumed me, I love it and I am so excited for Bannerlord. I admire all y'all who've endured this long wait!!

    Anyway, sorry if this isn't good for the sub or something, but does anybody else ever try playing this while really baked? I take a few rips and play and I am so utterly captivated and pulled in, with headphones on, the immersion is crazy. And even though it looks old, the gameplay is fun as hell. So I just really appreciate this game in general, and this just takes it to a whole new level. So if anyone is able, I recommend 10/10

    submitted by /u/Blackbalisong42
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:44 PM PST

    R.I.P IN PEACE KING HARLAUS

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Creating the house of Rolf in bannerlord

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:37 PM PST

    The first thing I'm going to do is make my clan the house of Rolf, so it becomes an actually thing and name my son in 1257 Rolf

    submitted by /u/ElWrongo
    [link] [comments]

    Please send help!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:52 PM PST

    1257 AD : assassinations and defect

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:53 AM PST

    Hi !

    I have some question about 1257 AD Enhanced. I figured some of you may know the answers.

    I'm mid game, the Marshall of France, with three villages, a castle, and the city of Basel we just captured.

    1 - Four lords have defected from the realm with their lands, taking three cities and a castle with them. One joined England even tho we captured most of the south last time and are now at peace, the others joined Serbia and Scotland for no reason I can think on.

    How do I get these cities back and get France reunited ?

    2- I noticed I can pay for assassinations ( even tho I don't have the money yet ). Will assassinating the lords who defected leave the cities that defected right for us to take ?

    We're currently at war with the Holy Roman Empire, and winning alright, but I'd rather focus on taking back the cities that defected. How do I make peace ? Will ordering the assassination of their King stop the war ?

    3- Generally, how do I make more money ? I've been improving one of my village, doing some tournaments and investing in enterprises, but they barely cover the costs.

    4- Where do I find a good lance ? >:(

    Cheers mate

    submitted by /u/FrenchLama
    [link] [comments]

    Your perfect army (Native)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    What would be you perfect army given the one simple constraint of not being allowed to go over 150 members?

    submitted by /u/penguincam
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment