• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    Mount & Blade A chance at redemption

    Mount & Blade A chance at redemption


    A chance at redemption

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:11 PM PST

    f

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Ip Man but with Mount and Blade sounds again

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Sea raider in VRChat

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord | How MANY Troops can the BANNERLORD BETA HANDLE?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:12 AM PST

    The hell

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:19 AM PST

    How I can get more denards in Warband?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:44 AM PST

    I'm a really fresh player of Warband and I really like it. For me, its a really hard to get much money for a good armor, arms and recruits. Sea raiders are mu biggest pain. I tried to cheese some money buying goods and selling where sell prices are higher. Help me pls

    submitted by /u/Pixel_Scoper
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need a wife in Floris?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:15 AM PST

    I don’t think it’s ever been this bad

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Any word on a precise release date?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I know it's been announced to be March, but any word on the actual date?

    submitted by /u/ethancoffee
    [link] [comments]

    I think I had a little too much butter last night...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Meanwhile in Bannerlord beta

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Bannerlord Beta Captain Mode | Solo Empire w/Post Rock

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Done with Native, now what?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Hello. Just finished the campaign mode in Native, and since multiplayer isn't really my thing, I'd like to ask you for some suggestions for mods. I'm looking for something like Native, not PoP or World of Ice and Fire, a mod without fantasy elements, a revamped Native so to say. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mustataa
    [link] [comments]

    awoiaf weirdness

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:32 AM PST

    how the hell does mance rayder sail all the way from the wall to qarthigar with wildlongs that can barely sail and do not know the way just to raid my one village

    submitted by /u/fighterman13
    [link] [comments]

    The importance of Strategic Teamwork in Captain Mode (Multiplayer)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 09:05 AM PST

    Note: This is a rather long read. But please share your opinions if you read through it.

    I just watched a video that included the Captain Mode in Banerlord. And I just want to stress the importance of working together on the Battlefield and making use of the different units, knowing your strengths, and weaknesses. I'm sure many of us know that this game is so much more than just charging head-on into battle and slashing away. I don't have a BETA key so I'm quenching my thirst for this game by watching other people enjoy it. While I'm at it I try to analyze the battles so that I'm ready once the battle hits official release.

    Here's the video I'm referring to

    For the majority of the video, you can tell there is very little strategy going on. He gets himself slaughtered as well as his entire unit multiple times. The entire video there is very little success to celebrate for the player, but then he switches to a cavalry unit at around 12:30, uses some strategy and the differences are night and day.

    This is where I'll start to dissect the following events leading up to this unit's death.

    He grabs his cav unit and scouts ahead, attempts to capture a flag. An enemy infantry unit peeks in and is spotted.

    At this moment the enemy infantry unit is in a tough spot. Given the fact there was cav, there was no way for them to retreat to the top of the hill. Their best bet would've probably been to put their backs towards the cliffs and try to fight this off, and hope for reinforcements. They did neither, and went into the middle and tried to hold there. Which would prove to be a fatal mistake. They decided to throw their javelins at the infantry, which have shields, the cav unit would've been a much better target. (I'm not sure if you can tell them who to aim your javelins at). Either way, they shoot at the infantry with very little success, leaving the cav unharmed for a direct charge into their line. With a broken line, the allied infantry moves in and further disrupts their formation, isolating soldiers. The cav unit then loops around and charges DOWNHILL into the backs of the enemy infantry. That battle was over before it even began.

    Are you in for further dissecting of the rest? Cool.

    The cavalry unit then decides to leave that battle and scout ahead over the hill. A questionable decision but I can see the point behind it. Sadly, that left his allied infantry by themselves. An enemy cav unit was on their way from behind them and charged them. Had the player cav stuck around, this could have been avoided. Checking the surroundings a little better, but I can't fault the player too much for that. The infantry is dealt heavy blows but manages to survive it seems.

    The player cavalry decides to pursue ONE retreating soldier through a gate and finds 2 full skirmishers units. He decides to fight one of them and is rather successful, as we all know Cav > Archers. I'm assuming he forgot there was a second unit, which disappeared for a little bit, but they came back to reinforce their allied archer unit. Once again, the commander probably thought they are just archers, I will run them over.

    Two things he could have done differently here:

    1. Wait for his allied infantry unit to catch up, have infantry get into close combat and charge in.
    2. Flank the archers and get their fire focused on his cavalry. Hitting his horses would've been difficult for the archers, especially if he would have kept a distance. Giving the infantry more time to close in and get into close combat.

    Instead, they went into a full-on charge and got massacred by two archer units. No idea what happened to his allied infantry as they just vanished.

    I'm not slacking the player as they are still new to the game of course and everyone starts somewhere. But it gives me a good example of what to do, and what not to do. I simply wanted to stress the importance of strategic teamwork in games like this.

    Anyways, thanks for reading this far and I'll see you all on the battlefield!

    submitted by /u/Hamadalfc
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get mount and blade on my MacBook with mods?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:21 AM PST

    I live mount and blade played it for ages on my PlayStation but can't get mods feel like I'm really missing out, I have a MacBook and don't have a windows anything, can I download it anywhere and get mods for it?

    submitted by /u/AWilfred11
    [link] [comments]

    Conqueres all of Calradia for the first time, day 1771

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:12 AM PST

    [PoP] Is there any reason to go above 6 Horse Archery?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    I've heard in Native, going above 6 HA is not necessary. Is it the same in Pendor? Should I go higher? Lower?

    submitted by /u/RDW_789
    [link] [comments]

    I love these types of videos. They're fun to watch but I wish there are more of them. (I hope I'm not breaking rule 2)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Things to do?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:31 AM PST

    I have run out of things to do please help

    submitted by /u/Mr_arne27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment