• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    Mount & Blade Action speaks louder, indeed

    Mount & Blade Action speaks louder, indeed


    Action speaks louder, indeed

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:39 AM PST

    WHERE ARE MY DENARS???

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Part and Parcel

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    I hope Captain mode is in Bannerlord single-player in a system similar to Diplomacy's mercenary system. I want to be able to enroll in an army as a private, get promoted, control a small retinue in battle, control a large retinue, and then become an independent lord.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:51 AM PST

    When you're trying to take Wercheg but it has over 400 defenders

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:22 AM PST

    If no one makes a Bannerlords mod called Butterlords I will be disappointed

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:13 AM PST

    That is all

    submitted by /u/SoapyHero
    [link] [comments]

    When your bois are failing the siege but you rock up at the last minute

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Night maps.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:19 PM PST

    How it feels not using Swadian Knights simply out of spite

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Perisno .99 no menus buttons, anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Is is beautiful

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:56 AM PST

    M&B Bannerlord: One Kid Army

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Just got a castle I have -69 honor 15 RtR and 122 people as a garrison for my castle. Please help.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Am I screwed if I want to start my own kingdom? Should I start a new game? Or is there hope for me yet?

    Edit: I'm a vassal for the sultan guys in the desert and playing on console just to give more info (thank you guys so much for the help)

    submitted by /u/Rockonfoo
    [link] [comments]

    What to expect in March

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    The sarranids

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:56 AM PST

    What's your opinion on the sandy boys? I'm just curious bc there's a a good amount of people that think they suck and I wanna know why

    submitted by /u/Mattboom35
    [link] [comments]

    For those who are bored of the multiplayer in Bannerlord (like me) I would like to recommend the first "mod" to Bannerlord

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    It is called the battle test mod, in this mod you can create a custom battle with soldiers of your choice. I tried 1000 vs 1000 and it "worked" at 30 fps :) 80 fps stable at 500 vs 500, infantry

    You can find it at http://moddb.com/mods/battle-test

    Read instructions carefully

    Edit: here's an example of what it looks like https://youtu.be/DxYL0_rXdnI

    submitted by /u/TheSaviik
    [link] [comments]

    A feature I'd really like: Alternate Loadouts.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    This is more of a convenience thing, but it's pretty annoying having to manually swap between the gear I use for different things each time.

    For example, when I ride into battle, I prefer to use my Heavy Charger, full Plate Armor, and my Battle Hammer and Lance. However, when I do a siege, I instead swap out for a Siege Crossbow and 2-3 bags of Bolts.

    And finally, when I ride around in towns, I like to swap over entirely to a Courser, my armor to a Leather Jacket, and my weapon to a Sword, so I can kill the lightly armored bandits more easily, and so I can maneuver around town more rapidly.

    Unfortunately, by the time I swap all this out, I end up spending more time doing the swapping than I save, at least when it comes to going to town. And oftentimes I'll forget to swap my weapons back, so I'll go into a siege with a useless lance, or an overland battle holding just a siege crossbow and 90 bolts.

    It would be really cool if I could have slots for different circumstances, and the equipment would be automatically selected based on the situation in question. Not to mention it would make the RP a lot more authentic; it doesn't make much sense to ride around in a town YOU own on a battle horse, wearing 28kg of full plate, after all.

    submitted by /u/DemiserofD
    [link] [comments]

    The feelings when you spam slaver chiefs in Floris mod.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord | 500 Horse Archers vs All Aserai Troops | PERFORMANCE TEST |RTX 2080 Ti

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    do you get to keep your fiefs if you renounce you're liege?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I have several armies in my garrisons and don't want to lose all my troops.

    submitted by /u/Arthur167288281
    [link] [comments]

    how to zoom out without num pad

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Hi, just started replaying warband and I cant stand how close the camera is in 3rd person mode. Apparently + - zooms in and out but my keyboard doesn't have a number pad, is there any other way to do it?

    submitted by /u/owens93
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no more dev blogs?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Did they say there won't be any till launch or something?

    submitted by /u/DaDuke95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment