• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Mount & Blade this is gonna be good

    Mount & Blade this is gonna be good


    this is gonna be good

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:14 AM PST

    My multiplayer experience in a nutshell.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Even Heavy is scared.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:25 AM PST

    I will drink from your skull!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Can you spot the difference? Didn’t think so.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:29 AM PST

    The Perfect Christmas Gift

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Help! I don't know how to progress in M&B Warband. I need some advice.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:28 AM PST

    I'm not into reading guides and spoiling myself the experience of finding stuff out on my own, but I've put around 100 hours into M&B Warband and I still can't progress past a certain point very early in the game. I have some specific questions, but I'd love any advice you can give:

    • How can I increase my income of money? Taking jobs from the guild masters and selling loot isn't getting me much. I've heard of creating enterprises, but I can't figure out the optimal way of dealing with that.
    • What is the fastest/best way to train troops? I feel like I lose troops faster than I can train them.
    • What are the best troops from each faction, and why?
    • How does trading really work? is it a viable source of income?
    • When should I be getting into wars?
    • How should I prepare my party to fight bigger armies in wars.
    • How can I influence wars and really help the faction I am pledged to?
    • What can I do in a battle to increase my odds of winning (besides killing enemies)?
    • What are the best/worst stats to increase?
    • Should I be hiring more of the people that show up at the taverns?

    I really enjoy this game, but I've been felling very stuck, and it's time to ask for advice. Thank you in advance ;)

    submitted by /u/Simolius
    [link] [comments]

    About the Aserai in bannerlord

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    I didn't have beta key yet .

    So can you tell what the Aserai stand out for in bannerlord ?!

    And what do think cmpared to sarriands Are stronger or weaker ?!

    submitted by /u/SarranidMamluke
    [link] [comments]

    What is your least favorite faction?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:14 AM PST

    Bannerlord multiplayer class system is inferior to Warband multiplayer gear system

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:36 AM PST

    The ability to select your own gear according to your own playstyle is one of the best features Warband MP has. It offers both player freedom and balance (gear cost being balanced around standard rules with 1k starting gold for years now) while Bannerlord has class system which is complete garbage compared to gear buy system. It offers basically NO freedom (ability to select one "bonus" is not even funny) and "balance" or "esport" arguments hold no value here as class system is terribly unbalanced, especially when comparing factions and offer no freedom of choice or atleast possibility for different playstyles and tactics any sort of "proplay" requires.

    Why is this garbage system used instead of something whole community is used to, which is proven to be working very well for everything and everyone, including mods and proplay?

    Is it subject to change?

    If its not subject to change, is it hardcoded?

    submitted by /u/Gwyllie
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for being a king in non-vanilla?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:21 AM PST

    More specifically 1257 AD Enhanced but general tips are good

    I usually start a new game after im the kig because it gets kinda boring but now im King of Castille and have unified most of Spain. How do I give fiefs without pissing vassals off. How to maximize my money gains and how to have a good stable diplomacy?

    Merry xmas btw!

    submitted by /u/gerrypoliteandcunty
    [link] [comments]

    With 45 Mercenary Cavalry, it doesn't really matter.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:58 AM PST

    What exactly does Encumbrance effect?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    I would assume it effects your character's running speed, but anything else?

    submitted by /u/OlorinTheOtaku
    [link] [comments]

    Yes, profit

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    Anyone seen that "Explorer!" mod?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    Apparently it removes the overworld screen from the game and makes the whole of Calradia into one MASSIVE, seamless, openworld map. So you're essentially playing the entire game in the 1st/3rd person perspective mode.

    It's still in very early development, but holy jumping hell, it sounds incredible!

    ... It also sounds like it'd kill performance, though.

    submitted by /u/OlorinTheOtaku
    [link] [comments]

    About castle sieges

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:18 AM PST

    So I know that port sieges are the best but what about land ones. What does sneaking in before the siege starts do? I don't know where to go. Like when you get the option to inspect the inside?

    submitted by /u/Kalimeroto
    [link] [comments]

    AWOIAF Battle Lag & Other Issues

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    I love playing this mod and I have logged in many hours on it, but there are a few issues that are causing problems for me

    1. Outlaw Poachers are pretty much one shot kills. Getting hit with just one arrow or two knocks my character out even with 50+ armour rating. Little Rocks from clansmen slingers seem to be like giant boulders for my horse.

    2. Starting your own faction is quite challenging: I know this mod in general is more challenging than other MountandBlade mods, but the only way I see it being possible is by conquering the ruined castle (Quarthigar), but it's way too far from any factions with towns that have materials that you can use for trading with to make a good consistent flow of MONEY!

    3. Money Money Money Money, Littlefinger was definitely right about one thing and it's of you gain power, you gotta have lots of coin. This concept is quite important in this mod with high upkeep costs on troops, meaning that since the main endgame goal of this mod that the player is trying to achieve is to conqueror all of Westeros and Essos, you need armies, and armies need coin which is provided by you, An issue with this concept I have in AWOIAF is that it takes quite a while to get a a good amount of enterprises that produce a solid amount of cash for you and allow you to start building armies. Problem is having to pay and buy food for around two hundred troops fighting the Free Folk in the North where the only decent troops that are available are "The North" infantry units along with LARGE numbers of thieves that are only useful because they can be upgraded into Robber Nights. A scary Calvary unit that can be pain when facing them and when owning them, dealing with their big 210 upkeep cost can be challenging with having your money bank miles away from where you need that money to be at.

    4. My final thing I have for this mod is the issue that is most frustrating for me and it is delay. I'm not the most patient person in the world and I'm aware this mod is old, but the amount of time it takes for clicking on places in towns can be a long (ship travel especially) time just to talk to the ship guy, and is even more painful when you try to travel somewhere, but you don't have enough money and so it takes you back to the main menu. There are plenty of other delays in this mod, but really the only other delay I have found to be almost unbearable is for some reason the 100+ army fights you start to have in mid game. For some reason my computer non stop does mini freezes in large battles and it makes dealing with enemies like Wildlings x10 times more difficult to deal with, so if you are trying to heroically fight 185-412 fight against Mance Rayder's army, that includes big giants that decimate your troops, you are already dead!

    That's all I have to say, and this might just be me expressing how mad I'm at with my current in game progress, considering I'm currently on day 505 in my play through as a northerner and haven't even captured a single castle/town.

    I started out as a vassal of King Robb Stark of the North and goy rewarded a village and later on even got rewarded castle from the Iron Islands by Roose Bolton. R.I.P Robb, the North Remembers ( but all of the lords are fine with him and I find it odd none of them seem concerned about it). Then around day 300 I renounced my oath to the Bolton's because I wanted to get the old castle and create my faction and start conquering the free folk, it took until about day 470 to get a decent amount of money coming to me, but with the master of coin I appointed who was all the way at the other side of the map with all my money in the treasury, having enough money became a problem. I tried getting rid of him, but the upkeep costs seemed to skyrocket without him being there. Also getting recruiters to recruit troops for my castle is a pain since they keep getting defeated and even with having a settlement in Westeros to help store expensive troop units, the upkeep costs were too much for me in Westeros and I've had to retreat back to Essos after nearly losing again in a 10–1 fight against Wildlings.

    Any ideas on how to avoid some of these delays or any good tips on how to effectively manage your game time would be very much appreciated?

    submitted by /u/Super4B
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, what is the ideal army?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:43 PM PST

    You can choose 100 troops from vanilla warband (includes companions but they will have their basic equipment) to make your army. What would you choose

    submitted by /u/chucnorriss
    [link] [comments]

    Time allocation.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:12 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment