• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Mount & Blade Join the /r/mountandblade Discord server for mnb discussion, subreddit events, Calradic Campaign information, Bannerlord news and updates, and more! Become a part of the fastest-growing Mount and Blade community hub

    Mount & Blade Join the /r/mountandblade Discord server for mnb discussion, subreddit events, Calradic Campaign information, Bannerlord news and updates, and more! Become a part of the fastest-growing Mount and Blade community hub


    Join the /r/mountandblade Discord server for mnb discussion, subreddit events, Calradic Campaign information, Bannerlord news and updates, and more! Become a part of the fastest-growing Mount and Blade community hub

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    when harlaus awards dhirim to himself for the 7th time

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Even Santa wants in on Bannerlord

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    ����Time to claim all the butter for me ����

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:15 AM PST

    Mo-o-ount a-a-and Bla-a-ade

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:17 AM PST

    does this meme break rule 4?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Me and the boyz on our way to collect some TAXES

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:25 PM PST

    I still remember when I got the trial version for the first mount&blade and oh boy..

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:21 AM PST

    I was a young kid and I was super excited about it since I had never heard about that game. I was just casually scrolling a site that had lots of game demos for download and I happened to click on mount&blade. I downloaded it and instantly got hooked.

    I was so disappointed that the trial only allowed you to play up to lvl 7 or something like that. I restarted the game so many time until I finally asked my mother that if I could use her credit card to unlock the full game. And that was it, my journey began.

    I can't believe that finally after 11 years, I get to play bannerlord. Im now 28 (soon 29) and I couldn't be happier that I'm about to be one of those who've survived to see this game released. (fingers crossed)

    submitted by /u/The_Love_Pudding
    [link] [comments]

    Question for people who have played BOTH the original mount and blade and warband

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:06 AM PST

    So I started with the original mount and blade, which from the looks of this subreddit is kinda rare (at least from what I've seen most start with warband and haven't touched the original). I've reached a point in the original where I think I'm happy to end but can continue if I desire. So I decided to start up warband because of all the great things I've heard about it.

    And I LOVE IT. So many things I wish I could do in the original I can now do. BUT there are a couple things I miss from the original. I want your opinions on what you miss from the original. Doesn't matter big or small, I'm just curious to see.

    For me personally I miss the original map, but they may just be due to much longer exposure and familiarity with it. However I think it was more balanced with how it was structured. There were no protruding peninsulas, every faction shared borders with two others besides Swadia. The way the map was structured allowed for a much more dynamic battlefront. There were a few natural barriers, but nothing that could easily isolate a faction. I'm not saying I want the exact same map because I do very much enjoy the Sarranid Sultanate, I just wish the map was more balanced in its structure.

    I also miss the names over my companions, small little thing but I still miss being able to easily see my boyz.

    A couple of animations look odd but I think I'll get used to it. But something that's kinda bothering me. The faces... idk why but the faces look so much weirder and odd compared to the original. Idk if it's supposed to be more realistic or what but it's uncanny.

    Aside from that I can't personally think of anything else yet. What are your guys' opinions?

    submitted by /u/mariusiv
    [link] [comments]

    They have the high ground Anakin

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:06 PM PST

    For The King!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Question about reputation on Vikings Conquest Reforged.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    So I read somewhere that having low reputation is better cause vikings will want to join your army. Is that true?

    submitted by /u/Kalimeroto
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow Calradia

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:35 AM PST

    Gott schütze den Kaiser!!! Fire warband mixtape ����

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:35 AM PST

    Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord | Ghrapics From Very High to Very Low -2019

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Medieval conquest can't find murderer

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:03 PM PST

    Found Rudolph on Duel Winter

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    I like mordhau and age of empires. Is this game worth it?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:56 PM PST

    Lil fishy��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:46 PM PST

    Conquering a faction[POP]

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:48 PM PST

    I've taken Javiksholm, the last place that the fierdsvain own, but even after 1 month, the message (the fierdsvain is no more) has not appeared, and they even declared war against ravernstern. Do I need to take any additional steps to eliminate them properly?

    submitted by /u/Robert_Walpole
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat eyegrim the devourer?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:24 AM PST

    I'm 2000+ days in a pendor campaign and eyegrim has over 10000 troops. Is it even possible to beat him? I think it's kind of dumb he can even get this many troops.

    submitted by /u/notorious_dick
    [link] [comments]

    Currently playing Pendor, do I get all the benefits (loot, renown) from battle even if I retreat and charge again?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:18 AM PST

    I'm battling against big armies (500+) with a hundred ravenstern rangers. And I'm retreating, then charging again to reload their ammo. Would I still get all the loot and renown as I would if I never retreated?

    submitted by /u/BigDADDYognar
    [link] [comments]

    Mod that lets you become a merchant

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:13 PM PST

    Hey, so I am looking for mod that lets you become a merchant in warband in which you can sell weapons and mercenaries to different factions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lawrenze012345
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get quality lords in my kingdom?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:35 PM PST

    I have a modest little 2 city, 3 castle kingdom. In previous attempts at rule I ended up with a bunch of ungrateful jerks for vassals. I'm hoping to get a nobler class of noble this time around. Unfortunately I only have random dudes showing up in my court asking to join (just like last time) and I don't know how to reliably determine which ones are ingrates and which will make good vassals.

    submitted by /u/dovetc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment