• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 26, 2019

    Mount & Blade Yes! Finally!

    Mount & Blade Yes! Finally!


    Yes! Finally!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Quick Right to Rule (exploit I guess)

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:25 AM PDT

    So I found a quick way to get right to Rule, which may or may not be common knowledge.

    Start your empire and beat down the faction of your choice. When you find the king, ask for peace (even if you don't want it). If he declines, kick his arse. If he agrees you will be at peace and gain right to rule. However, you are given an option to formalise the peace, or blue-ball your rival by saying "on second thoughts I've reconsidered".

    You can do this as many times as you want to a max 99 right to rule. When you exit the convo you'll be bombarded with "[empire name here] and the Kingdom of loserville have concluded a peace treaty" messages, but unless you actually formalise it you'll still be at war and can continue wiping them from existence

    Edit: tested in Native. Unknown if it would work in MODS

    submitted by /u/ButImJustJim
    [link] [comments]

    [VC] Attacking AI is fucked

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    Every time a larger army attacks me, the just sit around doing fuckall.

    I should be able to retreat if the enemy literally refuses to attack me.

    Is there any mod to fix this?

    submitted by /u/yellownes
    [link] [comments]

    Time for Bannerlord

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:13 AM PDT

    It s Saturday. Time to play Bannerlord my NA brethren.

    submitted by /u/Capisimo11
    [link] [comments]

    I did my duty as beta tester and got killed recording a bug

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:35 AM PDT

    Which is your favourite faction, and why?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm not asking about which one is the best gameplay-wise, I'm asking about which one is your personal favourite.

    I'm asking because I can't choose which one to ally with as a vassal at the beginning.

    Also, can anyone give me a good reason for my character to convert to paganism via roleplay? I know pagans get access to berserkers, but I'd like to roleplay it.

    submitted by /u/DerPontifexDadaismus
    [link] [comments]

    Full Invasion community sometimes make me angry.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    For example there is only one person left alive in the whole server versus 200 chaos troops. It has been going on for like 5 hours.

    We poll, but because some of the players are like "Uh-oh let the guy play" (even thought the last person is just running around the map for years and not killing anything) and "The map and factions you polled suck." we can never move on and we are stuck on the map for years. I know I could switch servers, but honestly that means losing the money I put into the equipment. Also it's a vicious cycle.

    Sorry for the rant.

    submitted by /u/CensarOfNensar
    [link] [comments]

    Warband (vanilla) rebellion questions

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    If i help a rebellion, and we take several fiefs, but then i leave, does the kingdom stay? For example, if i help Dustum Khan, and we take several fiefs, then i leave, does he stay as an independant ruler with his lands?

    Also, if we overthrow the kingdom, then i leave, does his kingdom stay?

    submitted by /u/_not-a-hippie_
    [link] [comments]

    Acok or awoiaf?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    I have not play these mods yet so I wanted to learn your toughts about that

    submitted by /u/jailerjethro
    [link] [comments]

    Ok.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    Mount and blades lack of scale

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 05:14 AM PDT

    I feel like the series biggest flaw is the lack of scale, and only viking conquest and a few mods actually attempt tp fix that.im hoping that someone nakes a mod for bannerlord that keeps the orginal factions but fills out the world to something resembling ck2 or total war, like for example putting in two other major steppe factions and one other europe type faction between the khuzaits and the rest of the factions, making it possible to have a playthrough where you atyenpt to unite the steppe tribes before you even push into calradia, have multiple medieval islam style factions that can either push into calradia or squabble amongst each other, this will allow the formation of multiple empires that can clash , while still having smaller kingdoms around. (Edit Between the downvotes and the other dudes comment, obviously all people saw qas somepne ctritising their beloved mpunt and blade, instead of actually reading the damn post.)

    submitted by /u/ZuulosSunvaar
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions - SP mods where the horses aren't tanks?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2019 09:53 AM PDT

    Hullo /r/mountandblade

    I'm after suggestions for good SP mods where the horses aren't invulnerable tank-like creatures. For whatever reason it's always been something that really bugs me about mods, or vanilla - if the horses can just smash into masses of infantry and just keep going.

    1257, Gekokujo, and Brytenwalda/Viking Conquest are the sort of thing I'm thinking about. Anyone have any more suggestions for SP mods with semi-realistic horses?

    submitted by /u/CaptEduardoDelMango
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment