• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Mount & Blade Looters brained my raider so hard he mentally regressed to his previous rank

    Mount & Blade Looters brained my raider so hard he mentally regressed to his previous rank


    Looters brained my raider so hard he mentally regressed to his previous rank

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:34 AM PST

    That legit scared me....

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Did a new run in Bannerlord with character death enabled. Took a javelin to the face when I wasn't paying attention, luckily I rushed trying to get married for this, and so I had a couple kids who were of age. Came back as my child, took the lord who killed my original prisoner and executed him.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Katana Sword Pack Mod!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:45 AM PST

    How do you command your troops?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    I'm curious as to how you all use your troops. Give me extra details in the comments, if you'd like!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheLastBaron86
    [link] [comments]

    Perisno Short Stories - A collection of my own lore being shared in the form of short videos.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:50 AM PST

    Decent haul

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Power outage, goodbye my lord

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:58 AM PST

    During a snow storm I was conquering the lands of Vlandia after painstakingly maxing my characters attributes. Being dressed in my lady's amour that I stole from her, I was a master crafter with 320 smithing. Essentially I'm an alchemist since 1 javelin sells for 100k+ gold. However I as I was killing on the battlefield the power cut out for a second and my newly found kingdom was lost to the ether.

    Can I get an F in the chat for King Ridgewater

    submitted by /u/Klutzy_Tip_868
    [link] [comments]

    AWOIAF Limits to rasing Lords relation with reputation?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:39 AM PST

    So a question does a lord relationship stop raising after a certain amount of reputation? I know in native with honor you gain points with good Lords but in awoiaf it just seem no matter how much reputation I gain a lord does not raise above 33.

    submitted by /u/Greenknight1992
    [link] [comments]

    The color of the coating is beautiful

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    How to siege defend?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    The question is not what to do best during a siege defense battle, but how to get there. I tried it for hour after hour, day after day. Shadowing huge enemy armies, just to slip into the garrisson of their target city or castle before they start besieging it. But I never, not even once, was able to fight a siege defense battle. Even when the enemies attack - the garrison and me will face them in the open field. I legitimately have no clue how to fight a siege defense.

    submitted by /u/LongJohnGeissla
    [link] [comments]

    How do I actually use my mods?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:49 AM PST

    I've just gotten a Rome mod for warband using nexus/vortex and since this is my first time modding I just wanted to know how I actually USE the mod

    submitted by /u/Craig-from-Mcdonalds
    [link] [comments]

    1 bit, 2 bits, 4 bits, 8 bits, 16 bits, 32 bits, 64 bits ,128 bits Knight

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:56 PM PST

    Winning as a vassal without executing lords. Impossible?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:22 AM PST

    Hey all!

    I've got about 500 or so hours in this game. I've conquered most of the map for a faction or for myself by executing lords. It's massively time consuming and repetitive, but at least it's some progress.

    Now, I keep trying games as an honorable vassal. There are two main approaches I've tried:

    1. Defeat and release as a cav-only army. Enemy lords seem to immediately pull armies out of their garrisons which should allow the rest of the army to siege more easily and increases relation such that I may be able to convince those lords to defect to our king. Unfortunately, at 150 Charm I have still failed every attempt (which is permanent for that clan). I usually get 2/3 checks required. I did try save scumming for a bit, but after a few tries it became very unfun.

    2. Sieging myself. I raise an Army, siege, throw as many troops in the garrison as possible, and repeat. Unfortunately this is just whack-a-mole. Unless I have a ton of extra troops the castles seem to be lost again through the course of the war. Sometimes (who am I kidding, most of the time) if we're winning we declare war on another faction even though we're outnumbered in our current war. In this way castles are lost, yet again.

    So that leaves me with executing. The only way to guarantee progress by removing the number of available lords. This persists between wars.

    Has anyone else had success without executions? Would you share your secrets?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/NullismStudio
    [link] [comments]

    The lighting really gave this siege a grim "Horde at the Gates" feeling.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Why is my character so fat?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    I just started a new game of bannerlord after a long while of not playing. After looking at my character for a bit I started to notice he looked a little fat. I inspected him closer to behold that his stomach protruded quite far out and he was a good bit wider than normal. I don't remember my characters ever being so fat playing this game, what's up with that? Did I just never look at my character enough and they're normally like that? Does it have something to do with the backstory you choose for him? What's going on why does he look like that?!?!

    submitted by /u/PugScorpionCow
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta respect the vlandian cavalry and vlandian sergents

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:42 AM PST

    bet you didn't know horses could fly!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    The timing of the blows here makes it look like there's a double K.O. sorry for the potato quality

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment