• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Mount & Blade I seem to have an issue

    Mount & Blade I seem to have an issue


    I seem to have an issue

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Just realized, that Bannerlord menu scene is the moment when Sturgian Olek The Old (Olek Kuloving's father) captured Dragon Banner at the Battle of Pendriac.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:39 AM PST

    Screenshot from the cinematic battle I'm working on.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:05 PM PST

    One of the many new battle maps in 1.5.6 Beta, keep it up devs!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:55 AM PST

    The BUTTERMILK GANG is on the move!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:34 AM PST

    Sitting for 10min waiting. But he doesnt want to make a move anymore...i dont want to lose 1000 denar (its a fresh char).

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:28 AM PST

    this thing is sooo dumb

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:55 AM PST

    so i just got gifted at a random giveaway Mount & Blade Warband on Steam .Played it for a while but someone stole my account . I played for 1 hour in my first session then i go to eat and closed the game.When i reopened it , the same day , 2 hours later , it just started running in 19 fps . It somehow runs in 120fps only when i press Shift+Tab . I tried absolutely everything i could find to solve this and it didnt work . Can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/SkrayleX
    [link] [comments]

    I don't always lose soldiers in a field battle, but when I do...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 02:10 AM PST

    I grinded for hours and HOURS just to unlock the smithen parts neccesary to create THIS. Behold the longest two handed sword that can be crafted. I call it the "Blackarrow Royal Longword.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Cinematic Battle - Took around a month to make this, enjoy!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Anyone else experiencing this? please tell me a fix. its been 390 days and no new companions have spawned for me.. i need a trade/steward soo bad but no one has spawned for me.. Version = e1.5.6

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 08:27 AM PST

    The ruler of the Northern Empire is my vassal

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Perisno Falcon academy

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:21 AM PST

    Hi all

    The fantastic Perisno dev team dropped an update where players can recruit falcon troops through the falcon academy in Fountain Hall. As such I just wanted to share some information about it after some trail and error on my part. (Of course this as of writing and it is up to change should we get another hot fix or update. Oh and if i am wrong please do comment as this is really just to help others.)

    So first you must join the Realm of the Falcon as a vassal or a mercenary and have equal or more then 300 renown. When you do you will be required to wait twenty four hours or more depending on when you joined for the option to go to the academy.

    After that depending on your renown you will have two options.

    If the player has 800 renown or more than hired experienced Falcon troops can be brought for 10000 aurums. This will give twenty six Falcon units of mixed tiers.

    If the player has less then 800 renown then only fresh recruits can be hired which will cost 5000 aurums and results in sixteen falcon troops of mixed tiers being given to player.

    After either options you will have to wait a week (7 days) to hire more troops from Fountain hall.

    Hope this helps and now I'm off to finally play as a Falcon lord.

    submitted by /u/Greenknight1992
    [link] [comments]

    No war for a year, not sure what to do

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    I'm a vassal of Swadia and we pretty much destroyed everybody, except for the Rhodoks who are left with a single city (Jelkala). Swadia now controls almost the entire map. I really want to finish them off, however nobody has been declaring war at each other for the last year in-game. I waited for provocation incidents but it's always Swadia that does the provoking and Rhodoks just won't attack. What's happenning? Should I wait for Rhodoks to piss Swadia off? I really don't want to attack Rhodoks by myself and damage relationship with Isolla. Any ideas?

    Edit: So I decided to attack Rhodoks on my own, using my knights to destroy their armies and imprison remaining lords. Now I'm starving Jelkala out because I can't get close to their walls without half my knights getting slaughtered and nobody from Swadia will help me out.

    submitted by /u/MineralFormation
    [link] [comments]

    Exploring the new Beta

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment