• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Mount & Blade Development Update #3: War and Peace

    Mount & Blade Development Update #3: War and Peace


    Development Update #3: War and Peace

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Previous Patch Thread

    Mount and Blade Discord

    An update from TaleWorlds about some recent patches.

    Update in video format

    Link to original post


    Greetings warriors of Calradia!

    We're back again with another development update. This time, we're taking a look at some of the recent changes that made it into 1.5 and 1.5.1.

    So, let's get to it!

    DIPLOMACY IMPROVEMENTS

    We recently introduced some huge improvements to how the AI calculates and votes on war and peace decisions. This change looks to address some of the issues that led to snowballing; prevented factions from recovering once they were on the back foot; and in some cases, could lead to long periods of inactivity on the world map. Now, the AI tries to make much more logical decisions when it comes to voting on war and peace. To learn more about this, you can head on over to our forums where the developer that worked on it shared a detailed post explaining the changes: a link can be found in the description below.

    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/diplomacy-developments.429850/

    DEATH SYSTEM

    No matter one's station in life, the Danse Macabre unites all. And now, this applies in Calradia too! From growing old and passing away peacefully, to being run down on the battlefield while still in one's prime, nobody is safe from Death's embrace!

    CAPTAIN ASSIGNMENTS

    Companions can now be assigned to formations from the party screen. Once a battle begins, the companion will be assigned as the formation captain, providing formation-wide perk bonuses to their troops. If the captain dies or flees during battle, the next eligible companion in the same formation will take over as the new captain.

    PARTY TRACKER

    You can now keep track of your own clan parties and faction armies on the world map. A marker is automatically created for each clan party and faction army which you can choose to keep on screen at all times by clicking the small circle at the top of the marker.

    FIRST-PERSON CAMERA FIXES

    Many of the clipping issues while using the first-person camera mode have been fixed, allowing you to become fully immersed when experiencing Calradia through the eyes of your avatar.

    ENCYCLOPAEDIA FAVOURITES

    You can now keep track of encyclopedia entries by marking them as favourites. This will make the favourited items appear at the top of their respective lists.

    BARBERSHOP

    Started courting? Getting a little tired of that shabby beard? Perhaps you want a new haircut to reflect your change in status? Well, it's time to head to the new culture-specific barbers that can be found in the centre of each town to freshen up your look… for a small fee of course!

    NEW STURGIAN OUTFIT

    After visiting the barber, why not treat yourself to some new threads? This new light tunic features Slavic style patterns from Sturgia's finest embroiderers.

    WORLD MAP CHANGES

    A number of visual and gameplay changes have been made to the world map.

    On the visual side, the geometry and texture details have been improved, visual problems with settlements have been resolved, and small details like roads and paths have been added to make the world look more realistic.

    Gameplay-wise, pathfinding has been improved, some settlement placements have been moved, and some village production types have changed for balance and lore reasons.

    REPLAY SYSTEM

    Finally, we want to take a quick peek at a multiplayer update that is in the works. The replay system will allow players to save replays of their multiplayer matches. Right now, the system has basic functionality and is lacking some UI elements, but eventually, it will be similar to replay systems that can be found in other multiplayer games.

    And that's it for Development Update 3!

    Thanks for watching! Leave a comment below to let us know what you think and we'll see you next time.


    submitted by /u/Arthanias
    [link] [comments]

    I've figured it out...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    So, way back in the day, King Derthert wrote, "by virtue of his position, the King shall hold many fiefs."

    200 years later, King Harlaus, reading the faded writing on yellowed parchment: "The King shall hold many... feasts? Well, alright."

    And that's 100% what happened.

    submitted by /u/ZombiePotato90
    [link] [comments]

    They legit always go out first

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I'd love to retire in Meroc, lovely little beach town.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Development Update #3: War and Peace

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Looks like Ravenstern didn't handle my dropping out well

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord : Development Update #3: War and Peace

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    “Lying in your bed many years from now, are you willing to trade all the days from this day to that for a chance, just one chance, to tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take OUR FREEDOM!”

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Blood and Gold :Caribbean

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I hope I'm within my rights to ask this here !

    I've been trawling through steam and the internet to try and find some good pirates games (having played black flag) and I came across blood and gold Carribbean, which uses the same engine as warband. there are mixed reviews, and I must say it does seem a bit too good to be true, a M and B game in a pirate setting.

    was wondering if anyone here has played it and has anything to say about it ?

    submitted by /u/trizzy1358
    [link] [comments]

    I think the Empire makes a ring of power to defeat the Khuzaits.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Tried my hand at making Giancarlo Esposito in Bannerlord!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Did something happen to the graphics?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I decided to play Bannerlord after about two months away from it. I had to reinstall as some update was having trouble installing.

    Anyway, once I started playing, I felt like everything looked a bit downgraded. I play with all the graphics settings at max and that is where they are set now. Did one one of the updates downgrade all of the graphics or did I do something since reinstalling?

    submitted by /u/AutomatedGayCommie
    [link] [comments]

    i'm interested in learning how to make mods for Warbands

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Basically, I'm looking for some tutorials, going all the way and teaching how to use the module system specifically. I know there are some good videos out there in Youtube, but all the ones I've encountered so far are fairly incomplete, most times due to the youtuber leaving it's series half-way.

    I really liked the way Warbands Tutorials was explaining things, but it stopped in the second video and it's so depressing 'cause I can't find good and complete resources.

    I know modders are known for having to figure it out all by themselves, but I'm hoping there was some good natured folk in some random corner away from civilization (Tulga maybe) who made a resource like this in the past.

    P.S.: I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but i don't know where else it would belong, so please, excuse me, point me the right subreddit and I'll take my post over there as soon as I read your comment.

    P.S.2: Sorry for grammar and "weird-wording", English it's definitely not my first language and I'm sure your eyes are bleeding if you've read all this. Just... Sorry.

    submitted by /u/Czyrnia
    [link] [comments]

    What a glorious battle!!!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Lord of the Rings mod is my all time favourite.

    Today I decided to play the Dwarves. I built my rep and made money by raiding and fighting. Capturing and selling prisoners. Then came the war...

    Long story short, knocked out the Rhûn. Great stuff! Now we can fight westward with our backs secured. I follow my King Dain Ironfoot and we reach Gundabad. It was a siege. Weirdly that AI followers left but King Dain did not care for a 111 (Dwarves) vs 705 (Orcs). I was shocked but with my 97 highly qualified warriors I followed my King into combat!

    I had no hope... but I pushed hard and deep into the entrance. Pushing back the Orc Tide and Trolls with the special items I requested long before battle. I realised we were hacking down the enemy, giving them no break in reorganising and dictating the battle. We Dwarves up close and personal with our enemies are superior to Orc strength.

    The battle was long, hard and intense. But we won... we won the great battle against all odds and came out victorious!

    If anything about this mod, I seriously wish the Dwarves could recapture the Mountain Cities. For that is where we Dwarves thrive!

    submitted by /u/Tocon_Noot_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Can't even start the launcher, it just changes my mouse. I updated my drivers, reinstalled the game and verified my files. Nothing is working.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Just downloaded Bannerloard, this error won’t let me past this point, any suggestions?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Paradigm Worlds sure has some good music

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    What graphics option do i need to change in order to fix the god awful beards?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    In videos people's characters' beards are all nice and smooth meanwhile in my game all the beards and some of the hairstyles have gaps of naked skin showing.

    submitted by /u/RahroUth
    [link] [comments]

    Soon™

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Mods Crashing

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Every time I load up bannerlord with mods, the game keeps crashing. How do I fix it? P.S I tried unblocking it's already unblocked.

    submitted by /u/J1liuRHMS
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone give me the sliders for Klethi?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    I've been trying and trying to create her but to no avail. I'm terrible at the character creation in this game. If it's possible, could someone on PC find her sliders for me?

    submitted by /u/Ok-Animator-2468
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment