• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    Mount & Blade Imperial News Network recap of the Battle of Kashyyyk (Galactic Campaign)

    Mount & Blade Imperial News Network recap of the Battle of Kashyyyk (Galactic Campaign)


    Imperial News Network recap of the Battle of Kashyyyk (Galactic Campaign)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    [OC] CHAD GAMES

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I found a guy dressed as a dog. He wasn't a warrior so I let him go

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    [OC?] Freaking Lucon

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    i didnt know your soldier will call u back if you retreat in the battlefield

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Bannerlord or Warband?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Which should I buy and why.

    submitted by /u/leon_eu4
    [link] [comments]

    Can't wait for LotR mod and Rohan

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I’m sorry ;w;

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    1.4.2 Modlist Post Research

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    I figured I'd post this in case it helped someone else. I've been doing a lot of research on Mod Nexus and here determining if I should do the main or beta branch and the advantages mod-wise of each. Ended up going with 1.4.2 due to the higher amount of working mods. Each mod is listed below with what version of the game it currently works with based on the comments of the mod and my personal trial today. All mods in the load order have worked as of playing a few hours today. I'll come back with any changes to my modlist and confirm if all listed work through a full playthrough or not on 1.4.2. Hope this saves someone some time at this point. This was just copy pasted notes from my install process and research

    Mod List in load order:

    • Better Exception Window - 1.4.3
    • Mod Configuration Menu V3 - 1.4.3
    • MCMv3 MBO/MCMv2 Integration - 1.4.3
    • MCMv3 Modlib v1/v13 Integration - 1.4.3
    • ModLib - 1.4.3
    • Alt Save Missing Module Fix - 1.4.3
    • Community Patch - 1.4.2
    • Detailed Character Creation - 1.4.2
    • Settlement Icons - 1.4.3? But also maybe not 2?
    • Unlimited Mercenary Clans - 1.4.3
    • Cas' Kingdom Destruction - 1.4.2? Possibly 3
    • Health Rebalance Fix - 1.4.2
    • JTPrisonerRecruitment - 1.4.3? But maybe not 1.4.2?
    • Caravans Give Trade XP - 1.4.3 but maybe not 2?
    • Diplomacy Fixes - 1.4.2 NOTE: Mod load order is alphabetical after this cept the last two:
    • Fixed Launcher - 1.4.3
    • Companion Hoarder - 1.4? Might just be config broken but base works
    • Interesting Companions 1.4.3
    • Useful Companions - 1.4.2?
    • Sound the Alarm - 1.4.3
    • Attributes Reloaded - 1.4.2 possible crashes? Maybe fine?
    • Party Screen Enhancements - 1.4.3
    • Distinguished Service - 1.4.2
    • Party AI Overhaul and Commands - 1.4.3
    • Improved Garrisons - 1.4.3
    • Noble Nobles - 1.4.3
    • Less Greedy Rulers - 1.4.2(some report fails)(1.4.3 obselete?)
    • Enable Unit Skills - 1.4.2 (Fixed in 1.4.3)
    • Cultured Start - 1.4.3
    • Crafted Item Copyright - 1.4.3
    • Better Raiding Loot - 1.4.3
    • Cape Colour and Clipping Fix - 1.4.2
    • Companion's patrols increase relation - 1.4.2 possible conflict/broken 2e
    • Fix Siege AI - 1.4.2
    • FixPersuasion - 1.4.3
    • Workshop Income - 1.4.3
    • WorkshopSaver - 1.4.3
    • Configurable Improved Smithing with Bulk Recipes - 1.4.2
    • True Prisoners - 1.4.3
    • Bannerlord Tweaks - 1.4.2 (possible problems with 2e?)
    • KillBanditsRaiseRelations - 1.4.2

    Not installing due to conflict or simplicity or game version but interesting:

    • Character Import/export - 1.4.2?
    • Separatism - 1.4.2? No 3
    • Tournaments Xpanded - 1.4
    • LootLord - 1.4
    • AI Values Life - 1.4
    • OphiasPerkFixes - 1.4.1 (maybe 1.4.2 but probably not)
    • Training Tweak - 1.4.2 redundant cept modifying speed
    • Manage Remote Companions - 1.4.1 (possible MCM fixes this 1.4.2)
    • CustomSpawns (Caldradia at War) - 1.4.1
    • Scum and Villany - 1.4.2? req CustomSpawns/Troop Changer but no at war
    • Fighting Together Relationship - 1.4... maybe 1.4.2?
    • Hero Missing Bug Fix - 1.4.2?
    • Defection Overhaul - 1.4.1, 1.4.2 with MCM Standalone NOT INSTALLING
    • Transmog - Cosmetic Equipment - 1.4.3
    • Better Relations - 1.4.3? Early dev, avoiding for now

    NOTE: This list was created with research over 7/29-7/30/20. It was installed on 7/31/20. I will not be going back to check for further updates for 1.4.3, so think of this as a snapshot of working mods as of this date and tested on main branch 1.4.2e

    submitted by /u/Boredmatt14
    [link] [comments]

    Got this mercenary army without fighting a single battle as trader

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Pictures you can hear

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    TIL: you can ride your horse up some siege towers

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Ps4-are my difficulty settings outta wack?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    So it seems everyone here usually has huge armies but i just dont.I have 30 knights and some companions and they se ridiculously op snd pretty much just smash any competition.Also having a bunch of troops is bad for my morale and infind it diffcult to recruit.Building schools raises morale sloely.

    Im a vassal of swadia anf im the lord of suno reindi castle and elerdah.Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ThrowawayJust5
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah no i don't think so

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    The Shelter of Looted Villages?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    So I just started playing Warband on the Xbox and the learning curve was steep but I'm getting the hang of it and having so much fun.

    I've been making money during war the dishonorable way by looting villages mostly and last night I fended off an army of 400+ with an army of around 70. Admittedly, my difficulty isn't up high cuz I've never played the game and my army was pretty experienced by this point. But is this a well known thing? That you can fight huge armies in villages and come out ok on the other side? Also tho - it was the sarranids, so maybe the fact they weren't on horseback helped a lot?

    submitted by /u/usernh11000235
    [link] [comments]

    What was your greatest small vs big army in Warband?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    It could either be you winning or not depends on you

    submitted by /u/Robotisdead123456789
    [link] [comments]

    Imperials

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Don't you guys think, imperial heavy infantry suffer a lot from having swords ? I mean, it kinda set against battanians which are not that armored but overall, folks like Vlandians are way more benefiticall as end game heavy infantry.

    submitted by /u/TonesomJa
    [link] [comments]

    Perisno, Pendor, or a third mod for collecting special or magical equipment?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I really like these fantasy mods I'm finding, but a lot of them are really big. I'm not sure what would be the best for me, since I like heavy fantasy, big armies, unique stuff and stomping around in a power fantasy, but I've heard good things about these two. I've also heard they're hard, and not really suited for a power fantasy like I enjoy, but I will take what I can get. Which would be the better of the two for my needs, or would a third choice also work?

    submitted by /u/CrankleMcStankle
    [link] [comments]

    game Crashes after loading save and moving?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    this is starting to get really fustrating, I've basically started 3 or 4 campaigns over the last few days because the second i load a save for the first time i can say, interact with a city, or trade, but if i start to move on the map it crashes. I've tried with mods, with no mods, and it happens on almost every load. I've been maybe able to reload a save successfully once. is this a known issue? is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/ifightwalruses
    [link] [comments]

    Do anyone know what this is

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Guide/Question

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I want to create a imperial faction to make my kingdom. So far I have thought of two sure fire way to get it, I'll test them tomorrow. At the moment, though I would like to ask you bannerlord veterans if you switch kingdoms do you keep your current fiefs? If not then I only have one sure fire way and it's gonna be annoying.

    The methods

    For both the location stays the same, Oristocorys Castle.

    I'm on a laptop so my every Battle is auto resolve.

    Method 1 : Battle of attrition.

    Requirments, have maximum possible troop, and maximum prisoners willing to convert. Pretty straight forward. Fight till all your troops are wounded or killed then recruit. rinse, repeat. Wait till you get contacted I guess. Haven't reached past this guide.

    Method 2 : Battle of wits

    Join a country against the castles owner. Battle till you have ~200 influence. Assemble an army. Siege the castle. Win. Then use the influence to get the castle. Move your remaining army up the mountain range (it should block the low number high mobility lords). Dismiss your army, then leave that kingdom. Idk after that since idk how the spy will contact me

    Fyi: haven't tried the guide itself yet, I'll sleep then try one. Ill also really ask I would like to ask you bannerlord veterans if you switch kingdoms do you keep your current fiefs?

    Thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Friendly_Lunacy
    [link] [comments]

    Been having an issue in Bannerlord.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I've got my clan to rank 1 and signed on as a merc with the Northern Empire. We're at war so I take my forces and join up with an army to march on to battle. The issues is that through no fault of my own the AI army will end up leading me to battles that we can't win. This leads to me getting captured, loosing my dudes, and a substantial amount of money. Is there any good way to mitigate this kind of risk as a merc? It's just really hard pulling yourself up after a loss like that.

    submitted by /u/JTitor5100
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment