• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Mount & Blade Battlefield and Mount&Blade

    Mount & Blade Battlefield and Mount&Blade


    Battlefield and Mount&Blade

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    B U T T E R

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Clearly men know no bounds when simping for Rhagaea

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Don't forget our good boy

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Small company of 99 vs army of 435

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    A warrior’s death

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Yes it's a inst*gram screenshot but it's funny

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Sturgia got hit hard this time, my best domination yet.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Prisoner Glitch - There is no Prisoner in Ba Sing Se

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    I'm sure this has happened before, but this is a first for me. Working for the Khergit, I get a mission to rescue a prisoner from Rivacheg. So I go, encounter some difficulty, but manage to bust him out. So I head back to the lord and he says "Keep working on the quest". Confused, I head back to Rivacheg and ask for prisoners in the dungeon. There are none. I ask around the Khanate. Everyone says this guy is held captive in Rivacheg. Can't seem to find a way out of this for now. I honestly more amused than anything else as I'm over 20 with this lord, but I was wondering if this is common.

    submitted by /u/thefirstlaughingfool
    [link] [comments]

    How to win almost every battle in Calradia

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Add a firearm weapon to another mod with firearms

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I really want to use the reloading rifles from The Red Wars to my save file in 16th Century mod... is there any way to copy or use those weapons (like the cartridges, firearms, grenades and armor) from the Red Wars to my 16th Century save file? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ExuDeku
    [link] [comments]

    The hottest babe in Calradia

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    How do you get married as a female in Warband , every lord seems to have a lady who has captured he’s heart on just doesn’t like female warlords (I’m playing on PS4)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Tips for Xbox Starting Warband

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Any tips?? I've played a bit of the game but need some tips for earning money/building forces/getting castles etc. Many thanks for any advice

    submitted by /u/cda809
    [link] [comments]

    Whyyyy does bannerlord keep saying Unable to initialize steam API?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    How the hell do I fix this? I tried reinstalling, running as administrator, I'm so sad. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/AsteriskStars
    [link] [comments]

    Disappointing to not see the 2 pairs of glitched Battanian gloves fixed (Haven't been able to see if the bugged Aserai '''saddle''' was fixed) in 1.4.3

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    rant in the title so nothing new to write here. Why have they added NEW armors to the game still when 2 expensive glove sets + an aserai saddle (maybe the saddle is fixed now) are broken

    submitted by /u/Minrathous
    [link] [comments]

    Town Kingdoms E77 (Warband Mod)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    AD 1257 Enhanced has quite some bugs, is the original stable?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    I just stared AD 1257 after playing all the huge mods (AWOIAF, ACOK, TLD, Perisno, Pendor, and VC). I choose the Enhanced version and there are quite some bugs (still beginning, and for example, I wasn't a vassal anymore with no reason, enterprises revenu dropped out of nowhere to 500 once I left my mercenary contract (it scaled before, 1st one 2000, then 1600, 1200, etc ...). Anyway quite annoying and this is just the beginning, I imagine it gets much worst after since it doesn't get updated anymore.

    Is the original stable? I had the same bug as ReformistTM when I started my game (no armor for the mercenary) and it hasn't been fixed since, so I guess this is an abandoned mod.

    submitted by /u/Badr_B
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions regarding Perisno 1.0 (minor spoilers I guess)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    G´Day, so I got back to playing Perisno after a year or so and I must say, that the modding community has done something amazing. Also shoutout to the madlad who read the "Stormlight Archive".

    Now to my questions: Can one obtain one of the more "fancy" weapons except the Flameblade? I got that as well as a set of twilight armour from some random companion I met in a tavern. I also rescued some Perisno Paladins, they are pretty cool. But how do I get them? So far I have been able to convert farmers to the "Perisno troop line", however i guess, I need Nobles to get Paladins. So do I need to create a new kingdom and get the Perisno Culture or do I have to fulfill some quest?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/BigSwein
    [link] [comments]

    So.. how many swadians knights is too many?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I have about 70 swadians knights and 18 footman on there way to becoming knights, is there such thing as too many swadians?

    submitted by /u/Millunch
    [link] [comments]

    Should I just finish them off or let them live for a bit longer

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment