• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 18, 2020

    Mount & Blade everyone's talking about how stupid the AI are and here i am

    Mount & Blade everyone's talking about how stupid the AI are and here i am


    everyone's talking about how stupid the AI are and here i am

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    The Battle of the century: Man dressed as nun vs. a bodyguard

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Lord of the Rings mod - New dev video about a new game mode!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Please TaleWorlds good old butter is better...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Just chillin after hard day of nonstop attacks on my fiefs

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Bannerpage Duelling Feature

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    How to play version 1.4.2?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I wish to play version 1.4.2 but I can't, I have the game on steam. How do I play the newest version?

    submitted by /u/Cherno123
    [link] [comments]

    500 Khuzait Darkhan vs 500 Lancers

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    The Current State of Bannerlord

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Lately, there has been long-running discussions on the Taleworlds Forum which discuss the current state of game and its complexity. This is especially true in recent days, in which a comment from Callum sparked a debate about the complexity of the battle strategy, etc.

    These two threads in particular:

    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/tactical-decisions-on-the-battlefield-should-play-a-bigger-role-in-deciding-the-tide-of-battle.426052/

    This is the first thread that sparked debate regarding the battle strategy/tactics regarding single player. This ended up getting a comment from Callum which kind of sparked a debate:

    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/tactical-decisions-on-the-battlefield-should-play-a-bigger-role-in-deciding-the-tide-of-battle.426052/page-2#post-9471756

    It led to this forum thread

    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/recent-comment-by-callum-spills-the-beans-on-bannerlord-combat-in-a-really-disheartening-way.426118/page-4#post-9472173

    So my question to the Mount and Blade Reddit Community, is how to feel about the current state of the game and the complexity? How complex did you expect/hope Bannerlord would be?

    submitted by /u/_Twas_Ere_
    [link] [comments]

    What has changed in Bannerlord since April?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    I haven't played since early April, largely due to the game's state and my own queue of games to play. I'm thinking about starting a new campaign, but I wanted to know what—if any—important changes/additions have come about since April. Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Woilcoil
    [link] [comments]

    Overhead Shield and Thrusting Mod; Shieldwall Formation FIX - Bannerlord

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Any body having this menu problem? If so do you know how to fix it ? The game straight up has no option to go into game...

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    5000 vs 5000 Archers - Man i love this game.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    How to play sandbox mode?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    After like 2 months I came back to this game because I have heard they introduced a sandbox mode, but I can't see it nowhere in the menu. So the question is, how to play in sandbox mode?

    submitted by /u/Astacius
    [link] [comments]

    Floaty Infantry and Lack of Weight in Bannerlord

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Honestly out of the many problems with this early access release of Bannerlord, the floaty ass foot soldiery thanks to mad athletics has really ruined the combat for me, and I dont believe it is something that will necessarily be changed in the future.

    I like how in Warband, most troops sturdily jog at a brisk pace, reasonable, but not fast. Im upset that mobility has been generally increased in Bannerlord (for infantry) and not tuned down a little further, with a greater impact of heavy armor on general mobility/endurance. In Bannerlord every single troop beyond tier 3 is sliding around like speedy Gonzalez, skating and floating all over the place with no delay or acceleration. If you play a custom battle you can watch a great mass of these guys hover over the landscape like a swarm of ants. It looks ridiculous.

    This is made even worse by the fact that cavalry is really heavy and stiff. I really like cavalry movement and mobility in Bannerlord! The problem with this is that cavalry and infantry appear to have been made in different plains of existence, and have been merged into one here.

    The combat in Warband, despite being rough around the edges (like all things), feels very grounded and rigid with really satisfying swings and bonks and plonk sounds when you strike and kill. You feel satisfaction every single time you bash someones head in.

    In Bannerlord I swear to god I cant tell if I even killed the guy in front of me. I cant tell when I hit someone, and I cant see when I have been hit back. Everything happens so quick without informing and satisfying visual and audio. The overhead strike in particular is so bloody subtle and nippy lookin like some sort of mental patient bashing in shape blocks.

    Im really hoping they universally tone down athletics and perhaps put in chonkier sounds, but im honestly not sure they will, and I feel mostly alone in believing this.

    submitted by /u/PCPooPooRace_JK
    [link] [comments]

    Mount and Blade II: Bannerlormd (Not OC)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    (Warband - Any module or mod) What do you consider to be the minimum for your "fighty stats"?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    I am a Warband casual. I have had the game since 2013 and I have a less than impressive 151 hours in the title, a big chunk of which has been since the release of Bannerlord.

    Over the years I have just tinkered, mostly with the wonderful Bellum Imperii mod (love the Roman era, and BI seems decent albeit buggy and incomplete). I'm doing a semi-serioius run of BI right now, and will probably hit up Floris very soon.

    I love making "Commander" INT based characters. I get stuck in some, especially to split up enemy lines to make it easier for my infantry and archers, but for the most part I prefer directing traffic. As such I consider combat related skills (Iron Flesh, Power Strike, Shield etc) a lower priority than say Training, Engineering, Surgery etc. But, what would you consider the minimum you would put into a combat skill?

    Sure, it is partly mod dependent, and will change with play style, but what is the lowest number you would want in those Personal Combat Skills? 5? 10 with a "All or Nothing" mindset? Could you get away with no combat skills at all?

    The "All 5s/All 15s" build seems reasonably popular, so would you say those would be the bare minimum for combaty stuff?

    submitted by /u/KashouWannabe
    [link] [comments]

    Just downloaded 1257AD 1.14AP Repolished for Warband and my text is wonky. How do I fix this on Mac?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Question about Lord Personalities in Warband

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Are Lord personalities randomized in every play through or are they always the same?

    submitted by /u/Atom10155
    [link] [comments]

    [Perisno] How to edit Hired Troops Limitations?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    How do I edit the gear limitation for the hired mercenaries in the Perisno mod.

    dlga_custom_troop_reequip_main_menu:custom_troop_reequip_back 69631 3056 5 520 3 1224979098644774912 144115188075855909 108 2171 2 1224979098644774913 144115188075855909 2147483680 2 1224979098644774912 1500 1073741855 2 1224979098644774913 50 2147483680 2 1224979098644774912 1200 That_is_all_for_now.

    I saw on a forum that editing 1200 to be a higher number will allow you to equip your troops with better equipment. It worked for a while but after a while the game does a check and says that my troops can't afford the equipment. How can I bypass this check?

    submitted by /u/ZeroKurigami666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment