• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Mount & Blade Thank you!

    Mount & Blade Thank you!


    Thank you!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I just wanted to make a post to personally thank you all for the absolutely amazing support that you have shown to Mount & Blade and TaleWorlds over the years. Honestly, industry contacts always tell me they hate their subreddits, but when I think of you guys, I see people that have been here throughout the years of silence, throughout the years of uncertainty with release dates, the years of shitty blog posts... and yet you have persevered with the shitposting unabated. But, you have always managed to maintain that added sprinkle of quality content on top, like the odd original artwork or the frequent community events. I don't know how you do it, but if I could bottle it I'd be a rich man. Thank you for doing large parts of my job for me, you guys are the best!

    submitted by /u/Callum_TaleWorlds
    [link] [comments]

    This is pure class

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    �� guys I'm scared of winning this tournament, what are they gonna do to me

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Shout-out for the loading screens and the artwork where everyone's more or less subtly judging you

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Just had the "pleasure" of meeting this guy, after he killed me this is the first thing that came to mind. Love the game so far

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    ...Y'all sure these are practice fights?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I just want to be able to ask lords where other lords are, I spent all day chasing down 10 of them.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Anyone else a little disappointed?..

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Just fuckin kidding lmao this games epic, butter me up lords

    submitted by /u/TylerShep99
    [link] [comments]

    Randomised character slightly reminded me of Lord Farquaad so I finished it.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    I should probably go to bed.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Anyone else having trouble getting past this guy?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Sometimes, Bannerlord just doesn't want you to win a tournament

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    MRW I get too cocky and switch my graphics from low to medium mid game

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    DISABLE �� ALL �� SOUND �� ENHANCEMENTS

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Should fix all the stutters and long loading times for Bannerlord if you have those problems. I was getting horrible stuttering and extremely long loading times before. When I tried this one simple trick I was able to do 450-600 siege battles on med-high settings 1080p stable 40-55 fps. Loading times when talking to people/going to taverns/walking around/etc.. used to be 20-40 seconds now turned to 3-15 seconds.

    (Instructions) Go to control panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Playback > Right Click on your default speaker/headset > Properties > Enhancements > Disable All Sound Effects/Disable All Enhancements (Win 10) http://imgur.com/a/sCHRuLX or https://imgur.com/KLPCbA2 (Like the one checked off in the pictures) If you have no enhancements tab it might show up once you reinstall your audio drivers

    My Specs

    i5 4460 - RX 580 OC - 8GB RAM - 512gb SSD

    Please Read The Instructions Carefully Step By Step. It can be named either Sound effects or Sound Enhancements

    I'm also still updating the post often since I get new information from people on how they fixed theirs. Might wanna check again later if this didn't work for you right now.

    Special thanks to u/Gaben_money

    submitted by /u/ZeppKfw
    [link] [comments]

    Guess it’s still “almost” harvesting season

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    LESS TALKING, MORE RAIDING!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    8 is too many to handle for me

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Dear Mods, can we have a pinned [Bannerlord] Bug/Glitch Report Megathread? Maybe on a weekly basis?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Its EA, we all know there will be minor and major bugs and glitches and I'd like to help improve the game by reporting them all. I guess many of us do.

    A Megathread would be very helpful because there will most likely be lots of people with the same issues and a Megahtread could help both, collecting data to recreate bugs and share possible solution.

    edit: Alright, I guess we'll just use this one and hope it will stay up for as long as possible.

    submitted by /u/Wundawuzi
    [link] [comments]

    A bunch of the Emblems are off-center on round shields

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Lets not turn into an echo chamber

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Just to be clear I absolutely love Bannerlord, its prob the best game I played in the past year. But I noticed lately that any criticism of the game gets heavily downvoted with a bunch of people saying "ITS EARLY ACCESS" as if it's an excuse for all the games issues.

    Watching streamers played it shows how someone outside the fanbase feel about the game and a lot of them who are new players seem really frustrated with all the bugs and the lack of progress and features even if it is early access. An example is one I was watching who said they felt it was a good game for 2012 but not 2020.

    Obviously if someone is just ranting saying the game is shit they can be ignored but well reasoned criticism should be accepted as it actually helps the devs! I was wondering if anybody else noticed this on the subbreddit and if they agree.

    submitted by /u/IfTheG1oveDontFit
    [link] [comments]

    No complaining, just making a meme

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Please Taleworlds...just make them stand still or close their mouths. I can't read NPC's narratives while they are standing there and giving me sexy eyes. (From literally every NPC)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    It was totally worth waiting <3

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Me waiting another year to play because I’m a console piece of shit

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    All realistic damage. No cheating. No death mode. They might want to make this harder to do, I'm not even level 13 yet.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    PSA: Do NOT attack minor factions

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    PSA: Do NOT attack minor factions

    I made the mistake of attacking the wolf faction. Even though I hunted down every lord and destroyed the faction - I'm still permanently at war with them. I can't become the vassal of any faction now.

    It's currently impossible to join a faction if you attack a sub faction who isn't at war with them. Don't make my mistake and lose 3 hours of gameplay time. There's no diplomatic options for peace with them and even executing every lord doesn't help.

    Please up-vote this so others (including Taleworlds) can see. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

    Edit - Someone was able to work out a fix using the developer console further down in the thread.

    https://preview.redd.it/2nlwryea1wp41.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=143380ae4a0d7f5a2c7e9de9e6e5a92da42ca437

    https://preview.redd.it/cqfwhc3e1wp41.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=e00e922df415211ddbae9124a44d2590032e63bf

    submitted by /u/Silvabane
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment