• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Mount & Blade I'm not crying, you're crying

    Mount & Blade I'm not crying, you're crying


    I'm not crying, you're crying

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    One last ride, my butterlord.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    me and the boys on our way to bring the empire to its knees

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    'What are you doing sir? "Taking one last look... at my friends."

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    'Twas the night before Bannerlord

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    'Twas the night before Bannerlod, when all through the house

    Not a Sturgian was stirring, not even a Hus;

    The drinking was done out of skulls with great care,

    In hopes that St. Jeremus might possibly be there;

    The Battanians were hidden all snug in the trees,

    While visions of ambush would find its way to release;

    And King Harlaus in Praven, and I on campaign,

    Had invited all Lords, for some butter with grain

    When out in Caladria, there arose such a clatter

    We all got to seige, with much more than a ladder.

    Away to the trebuchet I drew back a cache,

    And released flaming payload to turn them to ash.

    The moon glistening off armor of quivering foes,

    Gave lust to my axe hand, to deliver great blows,

    When, what to my pillaging eyes should appear,

    Reinforcements arrive, grinning with a great sneer,

    With heavy crossbow and armor, not lively and quick,

    I knew in a moment what would do the trick,

    More rapid than eagles my coursers they came, (didn't even have to change this line)

    And I whistled, and shouted, and called them by name;

    "Now, BORCHA! now, BUNDUK! now, ROLF! and now NIZAR!

    On, YMIRA! on MARNID! on, KLETHI! and ART'NER!

    With the tips of your lances, or pull back and draw,

    But dash away! dash away! dash away their heads all!"

    As they rode after me, obeying their orders,

    A battle cry came, "THATS A NICE HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS!"

    So into the Arbalesters, the coursers they flew,

    They charged all at once, as I skipped over F2!

    And then, after gasping their last breaths of air,

    These Rhodoks all laid with a blank empty stare,

    As I drew in the reigns, and was turning around,

    Down the field St. Jeremus came with a bound!

    He was dressed in great armor, from his head to his foot,

    But the joke was on him, he must always stay put;

    A bundle of bandages he pulled out of his sack,

    Men all around dying, but he'd still take a crack.

    His eyes -- how they twinkled! His tonsure so smooth!

    And the injuries around me he started to soothe!

    My blood covered fist tightly grabbing my bow,

    I turned back to the castle to reap what they sowed;

    Heels dug into my courser, and gritting my teeth,

    We charged again towards the battle, to enter the keep!;

    Mace crashing on skulls, sword stabbed into belly,

    That shook, when removed spilling all of their jelly.

    They were chubby and plump, and slow to defend,

    And I laughed when I saw them keel over and bend;

    A wink of my eye and a twist of my head,

    Soon reassured the villagers they had nothing to dread;

    I spoke not a word, but went straight to my work,

    Meddling over were I should spend this perk,

    And choosing persuasion, to win more to my side,

    I knew this would help me find followers with pride!

    I then sprang to my mount, and let out a loud whistle,

    And away we all flew like the down of a thistle.

    But I have to exclaim to you each errant Knight!,

    HAPPY HARVESTING TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD-FIGHT!

    submitted by /u/PrinceHansel
    [link] [comments]

    Farewell, my fellow Butterlords! I’ll keep watch over Warband for you guys!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    So close I can almost taste it...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    He was more correct than we knew.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I am willing to buy it for you

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    After a response here I'm more than happy to buy the game for a couple of people.

    I've watched so many of my friends lose their jobs. I am one of the lucky few deemed essential.

    Taleworlds have already given me 1000s of hours of entertainment. They deserve our money.

    I want to pay full price for this game but I don't know how. So in short I want to buy it for a couple of people who can't afford it right now.

    Unfortunately I can't help everyone.

    submitted by /u/Shambolicorn
    [link] [comments]

    I took all the DevBlogs since 03/2017 and plotted the percentage of Facebook reacts by type as a moving average. (UPDATE)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Really gonna get in touch with my Celtic heritage tomorrow.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Farewell M&B

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    It has been an honor and privilege to go on this journey with you. Thank you all for your kind comments and upvotes. I wish your future kingdoms prosperity. I wish your armies victory in battle. Most importantly, however, I pray you and your families will enjoy health and happiness.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Bought this cool looking game at a local walmart 10 years ago. I wonder if I'll find the sequel there too.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    This is what's going to happen to me tomorrow

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    meme

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    The Final day

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Me this past month

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Top 10 Horrifying Pictures Taken Right Before Death.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    [OC] It's Finally Time!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    For any of you still trying to decide on what you want to play as tomorrow, I present the Bannerlord RYOA

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Enjoy lads.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    It's almost-

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    While everybody is getting excited....

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    after all this time, whats another day

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment