• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Mount & Blade Jeremus DLC when?

    Mount & Blade Jeremus DLC when?


    Jeremus DLC when?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:50 AM PST

    TIL less than half of all Warband players of Steam have bothered to level their companions

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:18 AM PST

    I finally captured you, you piece of shit

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Signed up since September...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Subscribe to King Butter on YT

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Gotta pay for butter somehow

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    My feelings.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Mount and Blade Adventure Time opening

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    So you have chosen, death?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Someone's already modded pikemen in phalanx formation

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I recorded some Bannerlord gameplay in first person in case you haven't got a beta key and wondered how it played.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:53 AM PST

    A Girl of Vaegirs Appears!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:05 PM PST

    The average face of those who've waited for Bannerlord

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    This cheeky bastard Harlaus

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:48 AM PST

    So i had recently bested a Swadian Lord and let him go like the chivalrous bastard i am, and he ran back into the last Swadian fief of Tevarin Castle. I was under the impression Harlaus was out patrolling like he usually is, and me with my 130 troops of high quality felt ballsy enough to approach the castle.

    I demanded a meeting with someone within the castle, much to my surprise, home-boy Harlaus was in the castle with 400 swadian thoroughbred soldiers. So naturally, with my cock swinging this far in the wind I decided to meet with him.

    He tells me that there is no need for unchival-like conduct even amidst the war we were in, so he asks to take Jeremus for a second to heal the Lord I just whipped and let go in the field. So of course i lend him for a second and once I see him back in my company, i get ready to go on my merry way.

    So this fucker...

    Gets the 1 person party Lord i just helped heal to engage me in combat so Harlaus can catch me and join the party, and before i know it, my cock flowing like a banner in the wind is ripped off with a Swadian crossbow bolt. And me and my knights held fast while the armies went lance to lance.

    I managed to shave off half his troops while Jerry kept my death count to 3 knights, at that point i pissed myself and ran.

    Never again will i lend the Butterlord anything...

    submitted by /u/Bartin-Septim
    [link] [comments]

    just for somebody to see...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:09 AM PST

    just defeated king yaroglek in an 80 v 400 battle so there

    he got away -_-

    submitted by /u/WashYourEyesTwice
    [link] [comments]

    69 again

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Napoleonic Wars for Bannerlord ?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:17 AM PST

    With Bannerlord coming out in a month or so, I would like to ask what you think the chances are, that there is going to be a Napoleonic Wars Expansion within the same year ?

    I love the regiments and competitiv cavalry events in that game, and it was honestly the main reason I used the multiplayer option of Warband.

    I know that making any predictions is just spitballing but hey better than nothing.

    submitted by /u/Elseto
    [link] [comments]

    Butter is so close, yet so far

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:40 AM PST

    Welcome to the club

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Of course you will

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment